Conway Truckload Drivers what is your 20?

Discussion in 'Con-Way' started by truckerdaddy24, May 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mustang970

mustang970 Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2009
    Homeless
    Parking is reimbursable. No questions ask, just put the receipts on reimbursable form.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Countyboy

Countyboy Medium Load Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Littleton, NH
    I had one dispatcher be that way (S.F.) and the next deny it. Thanks for the info though I HIGHLY apprieciate it as I'm sure this dispatcher won't have an issue

4. lonewolf4ad

lonewolf4ad Road Train Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Displaced to Colorado
    As long as the receipt is legit it's company policy to reimburse, if you have an issue with reimbursements remember they have a boss too.

Sitting in Plateau, TX

5. Katey

Katey Medium Load Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Valdosta, GA
    Well they yanked our Lancaster preplan and threw us on a pain in the ### HVL going to Memphis but atleast we are still going catch a terminal, I need to do laundry!

6. Countyboy

Nov 10, 2010
    Littleton, NH
    Short run tomorrow I guess it's time for me to start not helping out/ volunteering for NYC runs and stop delivering early. Looks like I'll run easy for 3 days until I get the "are you sick" QC MSG then explain politely that I thought we were running low on freight since miles dropped and figured I would take it easy since the miles aren't there if I run hard. We were doing sooooo good w/ prepplans then downhill. Could turn into something good since I'm dropping next load in Hazleton and I'm do there at 14:50 after a 0900 PU so just incase I'll try to hit Hazleton by noon

7. paul_4lp

paul_4lp Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2010
    Fort Myers, FL
    "hvl" ?? ...are you airing ur dirty laundry on here instead of washing it? Lol...

8. lonewolf4ad

lonewolf4ad Road Train Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Displaced to Colorado
    Dropped in El Paso, sitting at the Petro till I get next load assignment

9. Countyboy

Nov 10, 2010
    Littleton, NH
    Just outside Baltimore getting loaded about falling asleep listening to an excavator hammering rock in the distance.... Used to take naps to that sound when I was little and went to work with my father.... This guy keeps taking breaks though and interupts the rhythm how am I suppose to snooze like that. PA after this then who knows

10. YardDart

YardDart Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2011
    Mustang, ok
    Sitting here in Springfield, Il to a relay in the early am hours. I got here just as my 11 hr clock turned 0:00. My trip to Canada was ok. Except ran out of hours cause del. Time was 0800 then drive 150 miles for next p/u which appt 1600 and they did't get me done till after 1700. Then 50 miles to trk stop to fax paperwork to Taylor. When got ACE paper back I was out of hours. When I woke up at 2:30 am an hour before my 10 be break is up I get message asking why I haven't left yet. I sent message 10 hours will be up in 50 minutes. They reply front screen shows 11/14. I ask if its Canadian hours. To make a long story short. Just because we have 13 hrs Canadian hours doesn't mean we have any US hours
    took about 10 minutes of explaing that yes I could drive to the border but just as soon as I cross border and go to US hours I would get an immediate log violation.. end of story load got del on time with 15 minutes to spare. Oh forgot to mention over an hour wait at border crossing. Customs was actually opening alot of trls and inspecting.

11. YardDart

YardDart Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2011
    Mustang, ok
    I actually took pick of quality comm screen I was going to email it just so the could see the nice red letters telling how long till reset would be complete

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.