Core Carriers Kc Ks

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Just a truck driver, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Just a truck driver

Just a truck driver Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2015
    WORKED here told me what i wanted to hear, missed 2 weekends of visits with my children an they still left me sittin, and now since i left over a week ago still havent got the rest of pay services rendered dont stand for anything anymore trucks are fallen apart. Only thing i liked workin there was had 2 dispatchers that wasreally gd an would try an watch out for ya wold like to know how to get my money its been over a week plenty enouf time e

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RetiredUSN

RetiredUSN Medium Load Member

Jan 9, 2015
    The structuring of your post makes it hard to follow. Might just be me though.

G.Anthony Thanks this.
  4. Joews

Joews Light Load Member

Jun 14, 2014
    Gotta be a troll lol.....

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Two post's saying the same thing...........

6. G.Anthony

G.Anthony Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    Well, I went to a special school to decipher this type of posting, so I'm good to go.

Here it is in a nut shell.

In "some states" if THEY FIRE YOU, "They have" 24 hours to pay you all monies due. This is true in MY state.

If YOU QUIT, well then sit back and relax. They CAN take ALL THE TIME THEY WANT to pay you, as they have to check any reimbursements, and such.

So, all I can say is, you state that you "were told what you wanted to hear", and I suspect you upped and quit on the spot, so good luck in seeing any of your money, between now and some day.

There, ya see guyzez? What was so freaking hard abod undastinding whet he sayd?

7. John Miles

John Miles Medium Load Member

Nov 14, 2009
    Monroe, NC

eye sed it b4 an eye sez it agn ... youse uh genus, Mista Antony

Joews Thanks this.
  8. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
  9. Goldenfan

Goldenfan Heavy Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    WI
    You liked 2 of your dispatchers and you wound up sitting on weekends you should have been home. I'm not sure I'd like them too much and think they were watching out for me.???

joseph1135 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.