Covenant Transport, Inc. - Chattanooga, Tn.

Discussion in 'Covenant' started by bobbyw, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Skunk_Truck_2590

Skunk_Truck_2590 Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.
    So Covenants website mentions Sitton Motor Lines. Saying they were one of their biggest competitors. However Sitton is going out of business and Covenant is trying to hire up their laid off drivers. I guess I can see where this is going. After all is said and done, trucking will be in a new "ice age" as the best way I can put it.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Skunk_Truck_2590

Skunk_Truck_2590 Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2007
    Stonewall, LA.

Don't blame him a bit. Seem's like every time we run to the company itself about these thing's it's like talking to a brick wall and i even got tired of that #### so when I left FFE I had to drop a threat on them to have them federally investigated if they didn't send me my paycheck. They can read this all they want. I don't give a ####. I was going to take it to the legal system so the only thing they could do is pay me what they owed.

4. moreaujeremy

moreaujeremy Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2009
    rockford il
    There is all kinds of thing to know about Covenant i am curantly employed by covenant.They have some very bad things about them but you will get your experiance.Make sure you like the trainer they give you befor you get in the truck with him or her.You do not want to start all over. If you can take money with you to get home on and to eat their food sucks bad.Just keep your head down and your mouth shut you will get your year and life will get better.If you need more info send me a mesage and i will be happy to help with any ?'s you have.

5. big wheels

big wheels Medium Load Member

Oct 16, 2009
    florida-USA
    Lets talk about Covenant, Lets have it. Laid it out there.THe bad of covenant.

6. jtrnr1951

jtrnr1951 Road Train Member

You still worried about them huh??? Whens the big bus ride ??

big wheels Thanks this.
  7. big wheels

Oct 16, 2009
    florida-USA
    Yeap!!!!Just looking for so new news every thang hear is pretty old Infomation. Do believe I read them all. Still going.Unless I win the lotto. Thanks for replying

8. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    Dude, just go. Be the bestus newbie they've ever seen. But contrary to a previous poster, do not hang your head low. Walk tall with your head held high.

big wheels Thanks this.
  9. aladdin sane

aladdin sane Medium Load Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Towanda, Kansas
    I think you can rest assured that it will be one of the worst experiences of your life. Any driver mill co. will be. The positive here will be if you learn from it and never repeat your mistakes. And hopefully you have a financial plan of some sort laid out and don't allow this "experience" to ruin you financially.
    Good luck, you are most certainly gonna need it.

big wheels Thanks this.
  10. big wheels

Oct 16, 2009
    florida-USA
    Allow me: Thanks brother. I got to have a since of pride. If we, As man & woman dont at least try to do somethang, for are families. Than, Just sit around and complain about it. What have I done. Even if its covenant. It can always be worst, I could be over in some far away place being shot at or I could be holding a cardboard sign saying will work for food. God bless all. Thanks for replying.

11. doubledragon5

doubledragon5 Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Lewisville TX
    What ever you do, if they offer one. Do not fall for the fleece program, not matter how well the dress it up.

big wheels Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.