CR England log violations

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Shell, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Shell

Shell Bobtail Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Holly, MI
    OK I have read through most of the other England posts and although I can't say any of it happened to my husband. I must point out 2 things

A. NEVER EVER go lease with England. We opted out at training because England was going to be where he got his CDL and learned to drive, not where he made his career.

B. Not only do they eat through drivers, they eat through DM's also. My husband had 4 in an 8 month period.

Now I have a new complaint for you. Log violations. I kept close track of my husbands log violations. These can be accessed via their driver site. I would check them regularly and then let my husband know when he needed to contact logs and settle with them.

My husband left due to this issue. He was at corporate and trying to straighten it out when he lost his temper. It takes alot for him to get mad and he had finally had enough. He had a long list of violations for missing log sheets. Half of them were from June when he took a class to clear them and did everything they told him to. Did they clear them NO

Now move ahead to September. Again he is at corporate and now he has a bunch of missing logs from late August, early September. Goes and takes the classes again. While he is in the classes they up the severity of his violations to a level that will flag him in dispatch and bounce all runs they give him back to the pool.

No one could answer the large question regarding these violations. If you approved and paid the run how could the paperwork be missing?
    This was the 2nd time he was put out by logs. The first time stranded him in Mira Loma, TX for 6 weeks while they played send us the paperwork 6 times before they got it straightened out. At that point they discovered someone in their company was actually destroying logs and had parked 4 of their drivers over it.

We had already started looking and now he is home. He has taken 2 weeks to spend time with us and started looking again today. We have a list of 3 or 4 that we are interested in. Most of the recruiters we have spoken too say oh you were with England, we're sorry, how is your record, any accidents or DOT writeups, etc.

Big Duker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.