CR England Newbie-Starts $80,000 per Year

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by smallhauls1, Nov 20, 2009.

1. zentrucking

zentrucking Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Atlanta
    That would include this thread ... :biggrin_25523:

halfburn Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jron619

jron619 Medium Load Member

Mar 26, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Sparks? Must be cold up there. Go CR England.

4. 3.14

3.14 Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Arizona
    it's nippy and a local sheriff keeps rolling into the dinky truck stop for some reason. i'm at the small one off of i-80, exit 32 (usa parkway).

5. smallhauls1

smallhauls1 Light Load Member

Nov 20, 2009
    Good evening Professional Drivers!
    Its been a while and alot has transpired since my first comments. I have been traveling around the country back and fourth for the last 2 months on my own. I am now a solo Independent Contractor for CR England! It is great to drive and have the chance to control your money flow. Training seems like some distant dream now. My status now is totally about picking up and dropping loads on time. If any of the newbees are considering a career in the trucking industry, England is a way to get you started. It may not be where you end, but its a great start. Although the training road is a bumpy one! I never say I "Passed" training, I always say I "Survived" training. haha. Keep the dream alive and remember everything is in your hands. England and the other companys are pretty much the same, I have talked to many a driver in the Laundry rooms, Diners, and Drop destinations to find this out. Everything is strategic. You must have a plan!
    Good luck,
    smallhauls......

6. grimesjm1

grimesjm1 Medium Load Member

Nov 5, 2008
    Kensington,OH
    independent contractor, huh?......i have deja vu

7. hindsy

hindsy Road Train Member

Mar 23, 2010
    USA
    is that code for L/O? I'm just sayin...

8. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    :laughing-guffaw::laughing-guffaw::laughing-guffaw:

9. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    I have a question. Since you are fresh out of training with CRE and been rolling solo in their lease for 2 months don't you think you need to let some time lapse before you lead some starry eyed wanna be down the path of leasing with CRE? Time will only tell if you can hold your head up and survive. I hope you do, don't take this wrong, but many a person has went there with big dreams and lost everything they had just trying to survive. CRE has a long history of breaking new guys.

10. smallhauls1

smallhauls1 Light Load Member

Nov 20, 2009
    I know your type, old and dreary! I bump into you on the road, the diners, the laundry rooms. Just old and dreary is your type. HOPELESS!
    Newbies WORTHLESS are some you will run into. They are ONE WAY! Its THEIR WAY! or NO WAY!. Just listen to them and agree with them while in their persence, because whatever you say will have no meaning to them. Than there are some who do it the right way you will bump into them also & find out that determination, persistence, & good work ethic always supercede the dreary old weary thoughts of some. GOOD LUCK!

WitchDR and maxwelltie Thank this.
  11. maxwelltie

maxwelltie Medium Load Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Brookings, OR
    Smallhauls, you're right. I have been around this business a lot of years and I've seen just about every kind there is. If you choose to make trucking your way, then choose DAILY to have a good day. I do!
    There will always be the naysayers trying to tell you what you can't do in life. And while there are plenty of people that have tried and failed as a L/O with many companies, there are plenty more that we never hear about that succede. I am a L/O for one of those companies you read plenty of negative about on these boards, but I'm doing just fine. I see people here come and go, but there are those of us that just keep on trucking (no pun intended).
    The difference is attitude, fortitude and willingness to work.
    The harder you work, the luckier you get.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.