Cr England or Roehl Transport

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by EternalHopez, Aug 19, 2018.

1. EternalHopez

EternalHopez Light Load Member

Aug 19, 2018
    Michigan
    Ok I have a dilemma. I filled out two applications For CR and Roehl. Cr England contacted me within 5 minutes giving me an offer. I have my Clp permit already due to driving for Loomis Armored. Roehl contacted me 2 days later in regards to me going to do my DOT physical. I passed everything and received my card. Here's the issue: Cr England wants me to leave out for CDL school the 26th (They offered to fasttrack me too,I accepted)and Roehl just offered me 46cpm flatbed for CDL school for the 10th or early as they can send me out. What do I do ? I really want to leave my hometown and I've already sold my car and put my 2 weeks in at my current job. Someone suggested I go to CR england school stall out till it's time for me to go to Roehl Transport. Then just pay CR England back their money since I'll be making 46cpm after 19 days. What do I do?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. izifaddag

izifaddag Medium Load Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Easy. DO NOT GO NEAR CRE.

Samuelh, Lepton1, Shaggy and 11 others Thank this.
  4. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Wait it out and go to Roehl.
    If you quit CR England early they will not give you a certificate for cdl school graduation.
    Call Roehl an tell them you've already sold your car and given a two week notice at work and will they please get you started in school ASAP.

5. EternalHopez

Aug 19, 2018
    Michigan
    Can you give a thorough elaborate reply...

QuietStorm Thanks this.
  6. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Did you do a drug test yet?
    Roehl and CR England both do hair follicle drug test, so you need to be clean for the past 12 months to pass.
    In all fairness to you though, if you're desperate to get out of town, just go to CR England and be disciplined enough to finish their cdl school and contract so you can easily transition to another company if you decide to leave CR England.

7. EternalHopez

Aug 19, 2018
    Michigan
    I did they said they'll try to find an opening at a terminal asap. I don't care about the certificate from CR England I just want to stall with them till Roehl due to my home situation...####ing landlord is a ####### ...I dont mind paying their money back...

Lepton1 and Chinatown Thank this.
  8. EternalHopez

Aug 19, 2018
    Michigan
    I passed all of that already ...I don't do drugs

9. Dakota1358

Dakota1358 Medium Load Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Staunton,Va
    Hold out for Roehl. You don't want any connection with CRE.

Lepton1, Vic Firth, BillStep and 6 others Thank this.
  10. BUMBACLADWAR

BUMBACLADWAR Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2013
    Had a friend that drove for England for 6 months.This is how long they kept him out (with no hometime). Just couldnt seem to find him anything going to Texas? Lol. Anyway,he didnt go back

QuietStorm and TripleSix Thank this.
  11. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    That's funny

TripleSix Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.