CR England seems to be the only option I can afford

Discussion in 'CR England' started by chevrolet_gt, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Kusanagi

Kusanagi Light Load Member

May 7, 2011
    Phoenix, AZ
    Sorry to hear that. I only have experience with their Phoenix academy.

Since its been awhile, you might have better luck trying again. It sounds like you didn't need to go to the school years ago. One thing I've learned working here at the phoenix terminal is that when it comes to solving issues like that, there's a bit of favoritism towards academy graduates. Positive people will say its because you've shown you're a hard worker already and they want to help, while others will say its because they want their investment back and they haven't yet bled you dry.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. chevrolet_gt

chevrolet_gt Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2013
    I have some things set up with Maverick and hopefully when I call them to schedule my orientation and training everything will work out. I'd go now but I have money coming in at then end of september that my family will need to survive on during the training period, plus it will be what I use to buy everything I need for the training period and a plane ticket(screw riding in a greyhound) and cab fare. This time I have time to get prepared and nothing is going to be rushed like the last couple of times. If Maverick, for some unseen reason, doesn't work I can always fall back on other companies like CRE but hoping that won't be the case. While I'm not in the same shape I was back in 2002 or 2007 I am still willing to work hard to make decent money for my family. I'm also not as.....####y as I once was so hopefully that will help me out. I just want to get my foot in the door and set myself up for retirement, I'm not getting any younger and I might as well do what I like.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.