crazy horse oil field haling Edmonton

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by zooda, Aug 18, 2013.

1. weststar

weststar Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Good evening folks. Thought I'd provide an update here.

Finally spoke with the owner, Ian, and from what I understood out of our conversation, he's now working as a one-man band.

Nonetheless, I want to let you guys know he kept his word and paid us. It took a little while, and I didn't expect anything at this point in time, but seems like he did work hard to get us our money anyhow.

Like previously mentionned in my other post, I hate talking down former employers, so I'm glad to say I was wrong about him.

You folks stay safe out there.

ArmyDrew Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rowdy1

Rowdy1 Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2016
    #### this thread got real

Canned Spam, Salad and rabbiporkchop Thank this.
  4. weststar

weststar Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Hey folks, be aware of Mr. McClintock. The other fella who mentionned Ian is a compulsive liar is totally right. In order to save the face, he promised to pay me if I'd get back on here and write that he had paid me, which I agreed to in order to get my money. Guess what, he kept giving me the runaround, and I haven't got a penny out of the 6700ish he owes me and a buddy of mine who also drove for him. He only replied through emails, so I believe he doesn't have the balls to face what he's done in a manly way.

He's currently getting his cash flow from a factoring company in Ontario called Accutrac. I know these guys love to hear from former employees who got screwed out of their hard-earned money. Give em a shout and tell them your story dealing with Ian McClintock. The more they know, the better.

You can also reach Loadlink (Transcore), which is the dispatch software he's using to get his loads. They tend to be short-fused with companies who don't pay their drivers.

Anyhow, we've filled a collection lawsuit (Civil Claim Form CTS 1461) against him in Alberta Provincial Court on November 14th, 2016 (at the Cochrane Court) in order to get the money he owes us. I'm reaching out to the other folks who worked for him and didn't get paid, if you wanna join in, send me an email with your contact infos and amount owed, at kmessier.kmt@hotmail.ca . Our lawyers will contact you and send you the proper paperworks to fill out. Legal costs are on us, so you won't have to spend another penny on this thief.

And hopefully, Mr. McClintock will figure out what 'what goes around comes around' trully means.

Attached Files:

Milty Thanks this.
  5. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    This just goes to show that in the oilfield business the bigger companies are the better ones to work for as opposed to the freight hauling business the smaller companies are usually better to work for.

6. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    It's my understanding that with civil cases like this the Canadian provincial court system doesn't **** around.

7. dknittle

dknittle Bobtail Member

Dec 5, 2016

3 bad employees? well boys....... i and 4 others just got laid off and once again Ian McClintock is back at his games again and had refused to pay and was giving all kinds of excuses as to why we didnt recieve it..... i threatenened legal action friday night and surprisingly the money was there saturday morn. and i am not the only one who had issues.....we all did. and i am still not paid out. he still owes me over 1300.00 on my final pay which i am expecting to have issues recieving as well. this guy is a scam. do not work for him.

8. Crazyhorseoil

Crazyhorseoil Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2016
    Hey Darcy, Why don't you tell them that I had offered to fill your gas tank in your pickup for you to get you home because you said you didn't have enough to get you home? or about the cash advance money that was left over that I told you to keep so you had some cash in your pocket till payday. as for the late pay, you are right it was 3 days late and I am sorry about that. I was in Yellowknife and felt with it as soon as I got back to Edmonton.

9. Yves kanevil

Yves kanevil Medium Load Member

Jan 10, 2016
    Nighthawk
    So far there are half a dozen ex drivers here telling it how it is and the doorknob owner still trying to make it look like its every one else's fault. There are special institutions for being that fawkin stoopid. News flash. Ian just shut up because the writing is on the wall from half a dozen different perspectives. At this point no one gives a shiat about what you have to say

rzl-dzl and UsualSuspect Thank this.
  10. StormTrucker23

StormTrucker23 Bobtail Member

Dec 28, 2016
    Hey guys.... just a heads up, stay away from Ian McClintock and Crazy Horse Express. He also goes by Crazy Horse Oil and DLM Logistics. This guy is a compulsive liar. Won't pay what he owes, runs his drivers illegally on hours of service and over weight. When it comes pay day, he is always late paying (if you even get paid at all) and conveniently unavaluable and nowhere to be found for days..... I am another Driver that has been screwed by this goon. I have not finished adding it up yet, but as of right now he still owes me over $7000..... as well he does not run under his own MC number or DOT number..... as a matter of fact his MC number has not been valid for at least a few years now.... he has been using Ryder Truck Rentals numbers..... if you don't want to run illegally and you want to get paid on time and what you are owed, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS GUY!!!!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  11. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    Ok @Crazyhorseoil what say you now? Or do you have lawyers now telling you to stop putting your foot in your mouth, and instead shove a cork in it?
    Sorry dude, but I'm starting to believe EVERYTHING these guys are posting about you. Some have proof or have offered to present proof, and others have backed them up 100%.
    Me thinks you're screwed.
    PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES, AND THEN GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS, APPARENTLY YOU STINK AS AN EMPLOYER!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.