Crete Carrier Corporation - Lincoln, Ne.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by DeadManWalking, Mar 7, 2006.

1. BettyAnn

BettyAnn BANNED - Recruiting

Dec 2, 2006
    I 100% agree- they are very strict and want only the best so if you have anything in your close they will find it. :smt083
    Happy trails...
    Bettyann

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BettyAnn

BettyAnn BANNED - Recruiting

Dec 2, 2006
    Hubby is a driver for CCC for over a year and I am a recruiter for them I was a driver and found it to be not my thing. What I do know is that since hubby has been in the trucking biz for over 10 years this company has never lied to us. We have always had what we were told was going to happen. If he needs a fuel solution he gets it no questions asked, if he has to get home for a dr's appointment they do what they have to get him home...
    When we needed help getting moved to Columbus, OH from FL...our terminal manager told us that we could use the company's truck and trailer to move "OUR" own furniture which costed us approx $1050.00 and we got "PAID" for the load....so that was very cool to have a company let us use their truck and give us the load as well as the miles it took to get there. We have never had a company help us like that. It saved us over $800.00 doing the move with the company truck. But you have to be a with the company at least 6 months before asking them to use their truck.

Anyway I just wanted to share my story with you all.
    be safe and have a merry christmas
    BettyAnn-
    have any questions send me a message

4. jnk399

jnk399 Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2006
    I work for Crete Carrier. I've only been there 5 months. I've been driveing 11 years and this is the best company I've worked for. They don't offer a bunch of frills but they pay good and keep you running. Also they leave you alone to do you're job and you don't feel like they're babysitting you like some companies do. They are really good about getting you home when you want time off.:sunny: :sunny:

Mrrollinthunder18 Thanks this.
  5. bobbyw

bobbyw Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Orlando Florida
    betty they sound like a great company ,but how do you like ohio compared to Fl

6. bobbyw

bobbyw Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Orlando Florida
    also would an 8 year old misdemeanor be disqualifying with this company

7. jim606

jim606 Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2006
    I was wondering... what is Crete's operating territory? They do state that they will deliver to the 48 contiguous states including Canada and Mexico. For someone considering Crete as an OTR, non-dedicated driver and working in the northeast US (Pennsylvania terminals), where should I realistically expect to drive? I always keep hearing the term "everywhere east of the Rockies" mentioned for other companies, I'm just wondering if it's similar to other trucking companies in this part of the country.

8. fordlady40

fordlady40 Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2006
    ohio
    could you tell me where to go to get more info on crete, like where there site is?

9. dstockwell

dstockwell Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2006
    Georgia
    You gonna have to ask, only info is felony in 10.

10. bobbyw

bobbyw Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2006
    Orlando Florida
    Crete is the latest hot tip

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.