CRST Sex Harrassment Case

Discussion in 'CRST' started by TruckerDesiree, Jun 15, 2009.

1. trukngrl

trukngrl Lollipop, lollipop...

Mar 7, 2009
    Manchester, Ga
    I just read this thread and just felt like putting my two cents worth in here :biggrin_25525: I have been with CRST for over two years now. I have never had any problems with sexual harrassment. I have trained and been a codriver, I will not be stuck in a truck with another female. Every female I have trained has been a nightmare and I let my male students/codriver know right up front that I am not going to put up with it. If they think that is what they are going to get on this truck then they need to turn around and get right back off. Stand up for yourself and let people know right up front you WILL NOT tolerate it and usually they won't bother you.

schristopher69 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. schristopher69

schristopher69 Bobtail Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Portland, Oregon

That's GREAT that you are the messenger, but do you have all your facts, or are you reading them from a newspaper?? We ALL know media sucks!!! Have you read the Court docs??? Public record. Quit bashing companies that you have no grounds to do so. Federal Court, just ruled for CRST, stating, CRST did not cause or allow sexual discrimination, and in fact that CRST should go back and sue EEOC for causing allegations. Are you serious 265 women discriminated against?? Come on!!!! And where did you find the VP is running for office??? Did you have a bad exp with CRST? You have a right to be upset, but move on let it go, if that be the case. Why did not 1 of these "265" women say anything when it happened. But now all of a sudden 265 cases............ OK!!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.