CRST The Malone Way NO WAY BUT TO BENIFIT Malone

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BobbyB#8, May 18, 2018.

1. BobbyB#8

BobbyB#8 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2018
    CRST THE MALONE WAY,This is the worst company to work for by far. As a Lease Purchase Driver I drove for them BROKE FOR 4 WEEKS and it got so bad I had to Quit Cause they would not give me gas to get to one of there terminals to fix a malfution with the Quualcom in my truck. unbelieviable be very wiery of this company. they .got free deliveries from me. I WORKED FOR NOTHING TRUTH>

DSK333 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    I agree Malone is a joke and they will certainly take advantage of anyone foolish enough to allow it. However, it's not their responsibility to pay your fuel and frankly you should have done some more research before doing a lease purchase anywhere. Plenty of us could have told you to not bother with those scams.

4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Why would you put gas in your truck, to get to a terminal?

5. BobbyB#8

BobbyB#8 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2018
    . ya no #### Sherlock! I WAS NEW AT LEASE PURCHASE AND I HAVE SINCE THEN BEEN WITH OTHER LEASE PURCHASE DRIVER JOB AND THEY DID NOT DO ME THE WAY CRST DONE. CRST ARE USERS AND MAKE BEING A TRUCK DRIVER JOB IN MY OPINION NOT A GOOD CAREER CHOICE. I LOVE BEING A TRUCK DRIVER AND JUST DONT WANT ANYONE NEW IN THE FIELD HAVE IT HARD BY A BAD DISICION LIKE GOING WITH CRST. JUST SAYING!!!!! TRUTH

Travelworld2067 Thanks this.
  6. BobbyB#8

BobbyB#8 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2018
    YOU MUST WORK FOR CRST IN THE REPLY DEPATMENT! IM SURE THEY HAVE ONE. PEACE!!!

Aamcotrans Thanks this.
  7. BobbyB#8

BobbyB#8 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2018
    IM SORRY BUT NO ONE COULD CHANGE THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT THIS COMPANY SO DONT EVEN TRY TO REPLY BACK TO ME . LISTEND I KNOW OK. ALL I GOT TO SAY AND COULD SAY ALOT MORE. GOT IT!

8. BobbyB#8

BobbyB#8 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2018
    THIS IS TO ANYONE CONSIDERING CRST AND ARE NEW. DONT DO IT YOU WILL BE SORRY AND YOUR WELCOME. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!! INSTEAD GO WITH A COMPANY LIKE SWIFT OR PANTHER OR COMBINED OR HELWIG AND SON. THESES ARE GOOD COMPANIES. TRUTH

9. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Well, just in case there were any doubts whatsoever of your obvious skills and knowledge you certainly cleared that up! I would never dream of competing with your unlimited wisdom, sir. Enjoy your indentured servitude at Swift.

10. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Ya know, there's nothing like replying to your own post's. You go, Tiger!

11. Treputt

Treputt Medium Load Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    As a child I spoke to my mother once in all caps lock...I did not enjoy having my keyboard washed out with soap. TRUTH!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.