CRST The Malone Way NO WAY BUT TO BENIFIT Malone

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by BobbyB#8, May 18, 2018.

1. GreenPete359

GreenPete359 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Driving my recliner
    I found a video of the Op:)

baha Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. roadtech

roadtech Medium Load Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Northeast
    This is why Mega Carriers have bad reputations. They run
    Driver mills that just put ##### In seats.
    The tow truck driver was kind of a smug and sarcastic .Drivers like that make towing companies a lot of money .
    He should not have unhooked them the first time until they were on the asphalt,having to rehook them was his fault. $900 for that was a little ridiculous ,but common,they classify that as recovery work.Thats how they pay for those expensive tow trucks. That and $40,000 rollovers that they send out every piece of equipment they have and charge by the hour.Im glad I have some honest friends in the towing business. That would have cost me Max $200 .if I was within a half hour of any of them. But then again I wouldn't have been in that situation . I wonder why they pulled the pin on the fifth wheel in the first place? My best guess would be trying to get the tractor out and Take off and report the trailer stolen so they wouldn't have to pay a tow bill!lol! TRUUF,NO LIE! REAL !!!! Lol!

I like the YouTube videos when they just started driving 3 months ago and get BS's into a lease purchase and put up a Video "Starting My Fleets Yo!! ,then about a month later they do the fail video rambling how bad the company ripped them off!

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    Lab work Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.