[cti] cryogenic transportation out of qtown pa is a bad bad bad deal.baytown,tx

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by TENNESSEEOUTLAW, Aug 12, 2012.

1. TENNESSEEOUTLAW

TENNESSEEOUTLAW Bobtail Member

Aug 12, 2012
    i worked out of baytown,tx,just outside of houston,texas.i was employed for a year.i sign on as a lease operator.in the beginning life was fine.i use to stay out 3 months at a time.the money was great.we had a good terminal manager he looked out for us.well at the end of the year he left for greener pastures.now when he left it was like the ground open up under us.the regional terminal manger lied like a cheap watch about getting my pay cleared up.his lack of attention toward the drivers put a lot of us in a hole.i went two months without a pay check.if a driver start getting a cash advance to pay his bills and live on the road is that not a red flag or what is it ????.i had a break down where one of our other branch office did the work on my truck and a few days later my fan came apart.i was down a couple of days.they charged me $2100 dollars and some change.after a few weeks the regional terminal manager got involved.instead of puttin the money in my hand he put it in my escrow account.thats not where that money came from.if you sign on with cti don't get the aflac policy i'am in a holding pattern almost 2 months.does anybody have ideas i will listen.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.