Daily Direct Motorcycle Transport

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by RoadHoundCPL, Sep 16, 2019.

1. chralb

chralb Road Train Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Where the truck is
    Well as I said, IF I hear from them today or tomorrow. Otherwise I have to go with another company. Need to get moving this week. But if I do go with Daily Direct, I'll certainly post updates.

smokey12 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. frugalbw69

frugalbw69 Bobtail Member

Apr 18, 2022
    Not a driver friendly company the owner likes to belittle berate and embarrass the driver's if you don't give a notice they keep your last check for 2 weeks older equipment they use Penske for repairs want you to live in your truck have to get home time approved they want you to get a reset in while loading up the trailer not very good training on how to load the motorcycle pay isn't worth the time that your out average about 1500 a week if you take the salary they offer you don't get paid for loading and unloading so they try to put as many bike's as possible on the trailer and when you talk to a team that had been there for 4years and they show you a text from the owner stating that he is doing everything he can to just keep the doors open to me that means they have a little issue with money I seen that text about 3weeks ago so if you want to go work there good luck also sometimes you can't get your trips emailed in by Tuesday so you don't get paid until the following week

REO6205 and Bumper Thank this.
  4. MacLean

MacLean Road Train Member

Sep 12, 2017
    My English teacher in school would hold you down right now and she’d beat the ever loving #### out of you until you spelled the word punctuation 100 times in a row.

Numb Thanks this.
  5. fngmoto

fngmoto Light Load Member

Jan 19, 2022
    I'm no punctuation pro but that was difficult to read.

Numb Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.