Dana Transport is working to build a first-class Dry Bulk Team. Our program pays some of the highest salaries and is one of the most modern dry bulk fleets in North America.
Become a part of our team today!
If you have no pneumatic dry bulk experience, we will train. Must already have a CDL-A license.
Hazmat not needed, tanker endorsement required upon hire for company requirement.
Our dispatchers work with drivers on home time. Local, Regional and OTR positions available location vary.
****Call Frank to apply 508-987-9300*****
- Paid Training
- Paid Weekly with Direct Deposit
- Medical Benefits, plus Vision and Dental
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan with company matching dollars
- Section 125 flex accounts: dependent care & unreimbursed medical expenses
- Paid short-term disability insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Paid vacation Paid holidays
- Generous PTO
- CDL-A REQUIRED
- No felony convictions in past 10 years (except for VIOLENT and/or drug/alcohol which is forever prohibited)
- Good driving record
- at least 25 years old
- No DUI less than 10 years old
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,600.00 - $2,000.00+ per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Home time
- Year round work
- Breakdown pay
- Detention pay
- Extra stop pay
- Layover pay
- Loading / unloading pay