DAP Products Baltimore, MD

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by Swedish Chef, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Swedish Chef

Swedish Chef Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    This place stinks.

I showed up at 13:15 for a 15:00 appt, got put in a door around 14:30. It’s now almost 19:00 and I’m STILL waiting for them to put the first pallet on my trailer. Several other drivers are in the same predicament, and this place isn’t busy at all. One guy got here 2 hours before me, and is also still here. No hurry guys, not like I’m heading home after this load or anything...

I have some patch work to do around my house within the next few weeks, but I’ll be buying your competitior’s products.

Coover and bzinger Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Dap products suck anyways. I use the GE silicone sealer. Stays more flexible and wont crack and crumble like dap.

Swedish Chef Thanks this.
  4. Swedish Chef

Swedish Chef Heavy Load Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Just thought I’d mention I did eventually get loaded that night. They dropped the dock plate around 21:00, then I had the bills in my hand at 23:30. Pathetic!
    Absolutely no excuse for trapping me for 10+ hours like that.

And Coover, I’ve used their caulk before when me and a few friends remodeled the bathroom at our old house in 2013. I don’t live there now, but I visited my 1 friend who still lives there recently. When I used the bathroom, I couldn’t help but notice how much of the caulk peeled off. It looked like a mess. So thanks for nothing, DAP.

Coover Thanks this.
  5. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    I actually Use DAP products in my home-Exterior Window door- Im not sure which Kind your talking about..But the 1 I use is DAP Dynaflex 230, expensive ($5 a tube) But Happy with it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.