Dart

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by feddriver1, Aug 26, 2013.

1. feddriver1

feddriver1 Bobtail Member

Aug 23, 2013
    Hello fellow drivers, of your pondering joining Dart...DON'T DO IT!! This is worst company I've work at (I'm an o/o). I've been here for 10 months and only made 67000(its not for lack of trying). The slogan should read the Dart disadvantage!. Dispatchers aren't there to grow business, they don't care about you, your family, or your business. The daily charges are a ridiculous thing, if you take time of lookto be in the hole after your time off. If you like to sit waiting for a load this is for you, i tend to sit from 1 day to 1 1/2 days for a load, and they call it planning. There's allot more to be said, but just wanted give a heads up. Gotta get.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. OPUS 7

OPUS 7 Road Train Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Are you leasing through Dart,or straight O/O?

4. feddriver1

Aug 23, 2013
    Straight o/o. Good luck if you lease purchase, I've seen guys cleaning out trucks every time i go by the yard. DON'T LEASE PURCHASE THROUGH DART! I'm on my way out, I've put myself in a pinch sticking with them, in the hopes that it would get better.

OPUS 7 Thanks this.
  5. TaserTot

TaserTot Light Load Member

Jan 30, 2012
    West/Central TX
    Well that sucks to hear. I was considering doing their shorthaul out of San Antonio but I've read too many negative things about them and I've always just had a bad feeling about them anyway.

6. OPUS 7

OPUS 7 Road Train Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Yea,I see a lot of the drivers coming into Alabama,but never really talked to any of them.
    Good luck to ya.Not leasing with any of these crooks

7. feddriver1

Aug 23, 2013
    Yeah..i did Texas short haul and now on super south, making the same out here as i was on short haul. Good luck to you Taser Tot. I'm going local with belly dump.

8. Tennessee Trucker

Tennessee Trucker Heavy Load Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Winchester,Tn.
    paid of 2 l/p trucks at dart the 6 years i was there, you just gotta be smart and be on the right fleet

9. 074344

074344 Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2007
    Los Angeles, ca
    Well Dart advertises in most trucking mags. You've got to ask yourself why they need to advertise? Can't keep drivers? Why? Just a thought.

Drac1985 Thanks this.
  10. feddriver1

Aug 23, 2013
    If you paid off 2 l/p trucks, there must have been NO home time. "being smart about it"has nothing to do with it, if you don't dispatch yourself.

11. Tennessee Trucker

Tennessee Trucker Heavy Load Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Winchester,Tn.
    I was home every weekend, I ran on General Mills Dedicated and ran consistently and watched my fuel mileage.Also I happened to live in area where their freight was consistent enough to get me home

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.