DAT bought by TQL?

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Mattflat362, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Mattflat362

Mattflat362 Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2015
    Avon Lake, Ohio
    Ever since last week when D.A.T. attempted to switch to the new system (seems to have reverted back now) the only one seeing my posts is TQL! Ahhg!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    You have entered the twilight zone.
    I will pray for you.

4. Mattflat362

Mattflat362 Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2015
    Avon Lake, Ohio
    I may have to unblock the number! Ahg! They are the only ones calling this week!

I am considering joining ITS now. I have never had the need but I am realizing now what happens if and when D.A.T. has any issues.

5. TallJoe

TallJoe Road Train Member

Apr 12, 2016
    Chicagoland
    Out of curiosity, I signed up for ITS Pro and I know already, I will stick with DAT. ITS Pro is not bad, never froze up on me yet or any technical issues but their "Rate Mate" does not seem to adhere to real rates as good as the DAT 15 days rate reference provides, and I need that to be as realistic as possible. All things considered, for the same money, DAT Power feels better.
    I actually, for the time being, switched from DAT Power down to TruckersEdge Pro to try it out, it has a new, much improved interface and pretty much all I need for $100 per month. It does not have multiple searches, which is the only thing I miss a little so far, but I never relied on it too much anyway, also does not refresh automatically, for it I have to click on the refresh button. I quite like it and may even stick with that version. Also, quite many of the loads I've been booking lately were on proprietary brokers - own load boards or their e-mail offers. Not all of them make it to DAT or ITS.

Mattflat362 and xsetra Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.