1. Nightrunner1962

Nightrunner1962 Bobtail Member

Oct 27, 2022
    Don't do Business with DAT load board. They took to much money out of my account due to an error on their part and would not refund me my money. Use them at your own risk. Had I known they operated this way I would not have used them in the first place.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    When you asked them about the error, how did they justify it?

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. mwonch

mwonch Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2014
    San Antonio, TX
    IF this is true and they took too much without a refund OR discount (without any fees until original amount is met), then it's theft. IF this can be proved AND you elevated the complaint to upper levels, then you can sue.

Mistakes happen. If support is being difficult, elevate the complaint. Keep logs of every contact. Keep any and all paperwork regarding this matter. If you are able, record all future calls and keep all written correspondence.

However, if they were making up for recent over-payment to you and they just ain't telling you, you have no case...but...elevating the support call will eventually yield an answer. If you have not yet done ALL that you can to discover reasoning and/or gain resolution, dissing them on a public forum gives THEM a case. FYI.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.