DAVIE ESA WEBECAT

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanics Forum' started by truckinginthe209, Aug 7, 2020.

1. truckinginthe209

truckinginthe209 Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2020
    With a fleet of 5 Paccar and Cummins, I need to install a laptop for our use. I have a subscription request in with cummins west for insite.
    Im being told that Paccar web ecat & paccar esa, are available through my dealership at no cost. I am getting the deer in headlight look when I discuss this with them,, Does anyone have any idea on where to start to obtain these? Also what is the best way to purchase davie? anyway I can get a vin cheaper vin specific version of it?

Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Goodysnap

Goodysnap Road Train Member

Jul 12, 2017
    Oh you can get it.

But not for free........

If you have a favorite dealer you use for truck sales or parts. Keep asking, just have to get it done through the right person.

spsauerland Thanks this.
  4. spsauerland

spsauerland Road Train Member

May 31, 2010
    West Harrison, In
    Tell your favorite parts guy to type in P/N DAV1E4. Going rate is $1800.00, but like all parts that has a good amount of mark-up. Only one version available for purchase, but as of now it is a one time fee and no yearly subscription. They usually do include ESA with that. Also, ask about Web fleet ECAT. With this you will be able to look up parts and wiring diagrams and given access to RMI for MX service and parts information.

Goodysnap Thanks this.
  5. CousinVinny

CousinVinny Medium Load Member

Jan 26, 2015
    New Jersey
    Contact PACCAR Fleet Services for an ECAT account.

Go here to log in with your credentials: https://eportal.paccar.com/

If your google-## is strong enough, you can find download links for PACCAR Electronic Service Analyst.

spsauerland Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.