Davis Transport - Missoula, MT

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Designors, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Designors

Designors Light Load Member

Sep 23, 2007
    NM
    I did a stint with these people .... first of the year they went all L/O and O/O .... no more company drivers .... figured I would sign on with it because that as something that I had planned to do in the future

Problems from the start .... they dont have the freight needed to make money .... and what they do get barely covers the cost of fuel .... in the short time that I did it I was a couple grand in the hole .... time to bale

Get my final settlement sheet .... well lets call it THEFT SHEET .... had over $3000 in accounts .... by the time they did all their "deductions" it says I owe them .... there were a couple drivers that I spoke with about it all before I turned the truck in and said not to expect any of my money back

Well I guess they were correct .... these were all bogus deductions .... most of them didnt even explain what they were for .... just a deduction .... so therefore in the morning this will be turned over to the attorney

Just because they are loosing their rears in this and the drivers are worse off doesnt mean that i am going to sit back and let them take money they arent to have

Stay away from them

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brickman

Brickman Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 17, 2006
    WY
    I've heard predictions that some folks expect them to close the doors this summer.

4. Designors

Designors Light Load Member

Sep 23, 2007
    NM
    Yeah I wouldnt be surprised the way that they are going with this thing .... they screwed quite a few co guys that signed on .... I know a couple that were farther in the hole than I was and are still there (were at the start of Feb)

There are alot of guys hurting there .... they dont have the freight for it .... place I am at right now .... constant moving been under this current load longer than want to be .... have 4 trucks tied up on it .... moving an asphal plant back to ND

Other than with this one .... every check I have been making over $1000 / week gross (before uncle sam and others get theirs) .... in the time I was there I had to figure out how to eat each week .... had to get money from my folks just to make it thru .... finally said enough

When I was in the office the last time .... they said that I should be out 6 - 8 weeks at a time .... then I would make money .... I can be out 10 - 14 days with the new place and make more than I did there as a company driver

I wont be a slave to any truck .... mine or a company one

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.