Deb el Foods/Kosher (Stay away)

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by iceman32, Mar 9, 2019.

1. iceman32

iceman32 Medium Load Member

Sep 26, 2014
    I once recommended this place, I’m going to take that back.

Loads coming out are always overweight! Like 83-85, my god!

Their logistics team is in Newark, ran by 4 guys. Head con is Luis Dinis. Likes to threaten everybody over the phone.

The last truck that I sent there went around in circles like a circus show. First, the load came around 82k. So the driver went back, they took 2 pallets out and the load was now around 78-79. The second problem, was that the drives were overweight, 34,800.

They didn’t want to reload the pallets because the load is “not overweight, 78-79”. LOL. The driver couldn’t slide anymore, and the scale is showing 34,200 on the drives.

It was then the next day they decided to reload it and make it legal. By this time, the driver is behind 1 day for appointments.

Fast forward in time. Their logistics team decided to slap me with late appointment fees and some other bs reason stating the product prices dropped because it was not delivered in time due to “expiration dates”. Ok wtf? I didn’t know there was a 2 day safety net from the day of production that the prices won’t drop.

The cherry on top is that the first receiver filed a claim on “missing pallets” and the carrier, me, was going to get charged for it. Bwuahahahaha. The shippers logistics team did not send the first customer an email that they took 2 pallets out. Thieves, I tell you.

I’ve got nothing else to say. Everyone get your black books out.

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Anonymousproxy

Anonymousproxy Road Train Member

Mar 2, 2015
    It’s a scumbag shipper. First time I picked up at the rock hill ny plant it was supposed to be 38k pounds. Scaled it out nearest place was 35 miles away in maybrook ny and I was almost 2,000 lbs over gross. Get all the way back to the shipper and they screwed me around refusing to fix it.

second tine around I get told to wait at their other plant for hours because of “no product”. This is one shipper I’d love to see closed down for good.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.