Decker Truck Line

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Teion, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Teion

Teion Medium Load Member

May 13, 2013
    SE Texas
    You can change songs from the steering wheel.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Teion

Teion Medium Load Member

May 13, 2013
    SE Texas
    Time for another update. My time with decker is still good. The only time I seem to go into the hole is when I take a week off or they send me to higher fuel cost areas. I tend to run mostly out west. Which I don't mind all to much. Would like to vet out east more. They recently gave me a run from WA to FL. But didn't have the hours to make otd. So ran half then swapped out for a load to PA. Im currently in Linden, Nj going to Des Moines, Ia. Hopefully they'll have me a load home for Christmas.
    One thing decker like to do is run your 70 down then recap you. Sometimes it works for you sometimes not. I have yet to sit around waiting for a load. I've been pre planned most of my time here. The only problem that I have here really is getting home by the date I requested. But I don't put them at fault that much. I knew getting home would be a problem because that's what my recruiter told me. I live in a freight lane for the flatbed division not reefer.

Vic Firth and carramrod32 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.