decker truck lines ft dodge iowa

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by cslcannon, Dec 18, 2014.

1. cslcannon

cslcannon Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2013
    I just quit working for decker this week 12-15-14 I did not give notice just returned my truck to there home terminal 3 days later they put on my DAC that I abandoned the truck I called they they told me even tho I dropped it at their yard since I didn't tell them they consider it abandoned also got my last check they took out 575.60 to re emburse them for orientation since I didn't stay for a year was promised 1800-2000 a week running short haul the best I seen was 1600 mi also there insurance is insane at 102 a week for medical with a 6000.00 deductible I've been driving for 14 yrs be warned do not goto this company

sgt50 and jeff18 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cslcannon

cslcannon Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2013
    Also to mention they would not give me my dot long form they said they paid for it so they keep it but if I wanted to pay them for it I could have it well since they took 575.60 of my last check I think I paid for it a few times over decker is a total rip I have 3friends from orientation that will be leaving as well they are sick of it as well

jeff18 Thanks this.
  4. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Oh, as well. You need to tell someone you're not going to work there anymore. Not just up and quit.

Puppage, double yellow, RERM and 2 others Thank this.
  5. cslcannon

cslcannon Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2013
    Well if I hadn't been lied to multiple times and treated as an asset not just another steering wheel holder I would have

6. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    Is that really an excuse? Seriously? What the #### are you in? Grade school??? "Susie pulled my hair so I punched her!" Anytime you're ready to grow up. The key is to be the bigger person. Now you've gotten that on your DAC because "they did it first".

Puppage, DTP, DriverMike1984 and 7 others Thank this.
  7. cslcannon

cslcannon Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2013
    Whatever you have no idea they have no right or legal authority to put that on my DAC unless I truly abandoned the truck and they had to retrieve it and yes its my choice to walk without notice I don't owe them the respect of a notice you would do the same if in my shoes so do give me your holyer than now bs speech I'm a grown ### man you want respect then you need to give respect

jeff18 Thanks this.
  8. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    It's not holier than thou kid. It's the truth. When is everyone gonna figure out that they can #### you in a minute??? You're just a truck driver, with almost no recourse. They're a company that can report to DAC,ISIS, even a credit reporting agency. What you did was screw yourself, not them and you're gonna say that you want respect?? Cmon man.

9. Hyweighman

Hyweighman Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
    At 15 years driving,you should have known better.

RERM and surfernabox Thank this.
  10. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Hey canon ....
    Call DAC and tell them you want that crap off public record immediately !!!...it's your word against the companies word and the fact that you parked their equipment in the proper place to park it ( where you found it ) ...tell them you parked that truck in same exact spot and another thing ...did you sign any agreement to have them deduct x amount $ for orientation ?
    ....if there was no such agreement ,call a labor lawyer fast ....you can fix this but you are gonna have be a pain in their butts
    .....im not gonna bash you for givin their equipment without notice ,we all know already how these companies lie to get warm bodies into their equipment and surprise the driver with the real deal , ....DAC has dealt with enough false facts & lies to know these companies don't have much credibility , yet they will still side with their paying costumers but only if it doesn't lead to battle in the court room or it will be a big head acke for them to deal with

Lonesome and CellNet Thank this.
  11. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    How many other companies have you done this to in 14 years?

DriverMike1984 and Dinomite Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.