Disabled pregnant woman used as target practice

Discussion in 'Other News' started by leannamarie, Mar 23, 2008.

1. leannamarie

leannamarie "California Girl"

What is wrong with people? How demented do you have to be to commit a crime like this? Lock them up and throw away the key.

Disabled pregnant woman used as target practice

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mikroos5

mikroos5 Medium Load Member

Nov 16, 2006
    Mass.
    How utterly disgusting.........all these people should be put to death.

4. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    I could only read a little of this as I felt my blood pressure climbing to a dangerous zone!

Unreal, Truly disgusting and that's nothing compared to what I really wanted to say................:biggrin_25510:

5. Mastertech

Mastertech Staff Leader / Admin Staff Member Administrator

Dec 28, 2007
    3rd Rock From The Sun.
    That's one of the worst things I have read in some time. What the heck is wrong with people. Those people need to be under the jail rather than in it.

Geez there are some sick people in this world...

6. myminpins

myminpins Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Dartmouth, NS, Canada
    Exactly!!!!:biggrin_25516:

7. truckermario

truckermario Road Train Member

Sep 24, 2006
    Even the 12-year-old?

8. Texasgordo

Texasgordo Light Load Member

Sep 11, 2007
    Gonzales, Texas
    They should die the same way that poor woman died! Very slowly and painfully!:biggrin_25513:

9. rainman1971

rainman1971 Beamerhauler

Aug 22, 2006
    Pierceton,IN
    Sick and sad!! How can people treat anyone or any other living thing this way! The 12 year old should be put in to a juvenile home until he turns 18 and the rest should be put to death. If this woman was an animal, there would be national outrage like the Michael Vick case.

10. MrsSkidmarks

MrsSkidmarks <strong>Stain Fighter</strong>

Nov 10, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    :biggrin_25516:Well, my blood IS boiling. This happened less than an hour from my home.

Being the parent OF a developmentally disabled little girl....this kind of news SCARES ME TO DEATH. It makes me want to grab hold of my daughter and keep her even MORE sheltered.

The world is so fixated on beauty and intelligence that those who have less of either are targets. This all stems from the parents of all of those monsters. The parents did NOT teach their kids to accept and embrace other's differences. My boys can be rude and rough at times(hate to admit it but it's true), but I guarantee if they saw someone, especially someone developmentally disabled, being bullied, they would not hesitate to step in and stop it. My 11 year old daughter stands up to her classmates on a daily basis over this kind of nonsense. Our family has been BLESSED to have 'our girl' in our lives...she is 8 and has about on a 4 or 5 year old mentality, and when she's grown she might only HAVE the mentality of a 10 year old. And she is exactly the way she was meant to be and she is ADORED.

Those monsters are going to be held accountable, even though it's not going to bring that poor woman back, NOR will it change their outlooks. But I hope they FRY. And for the 12 year old....that kid is ruined for life. I can honestly say I would dis-own that child if he were mine. He needs to be locked away from society for a LONG time. 12 year olds KNOW right from wrong...even if witnessing adults doing wrong, they are old enough to make choices or speak out.

And while I'm on my rant ;)....I would like to mention that all these people out there that love to use the term 'retard' and/or who make *light fun* of those with dev. disabilities? They aren't helping with 'acceptance'....they throw society back a step when we're trying SO hard to make progressive forward steps. You can bet that poor woman was called all sorts of awful names while being physically, sexually, and mentally tortured. It is unbelievably sickening to think about.

People need to get a grip on reality and learn that kindness is what makes the world go 'round.

OK....I'm done now. Thanks for letting me vent. ;)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.