Do any brokerage companies out there supply any trailers?

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Kedover, Feb 7, 2015.

1. vikingswen

vikingswen Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2012
    In the Stratosphere
    Check out Fairchild Freight Services. They are a brokerage and have trucks of their own, lots of owner operators pulling their trailers. They pay percentage when you pull their trailer. You can run lower 48 or if you want you can run to Alaska for them too. Mostly reefer work.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. darkofthemoon6thofjune

darkofthemoon6thofjune Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2015
    80% JB Hunt loads are Dollar General, Walmart, Costco, etc 47500 and a rate of 1.25 per mile plus a low ball fuel surcharge. They try to sell you by offering quick pay and plenty of miles. There is a lot of waiting and deadheading back to "descent" loads. One-Way Trailers always has trailers to move. I don't run TQL's general freight but I utilized their Schneider load-outs until I made enough to get my own trailer.

4. darkofthemoon6thofjune

darkofthemoon6thofjune Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2015
    XPO Logistics moves Vans out of Salt Lake City
    LKC Logistics moves Vans out of Indiana,Illinois, Ohio and various other states
    There is also a big trailer exchange out of Seattle, I believe it's called Trailer Source. You could probably google it, cause thats how I found it.

5. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    Where are they based? I think I just had a load from them, but office was in Fife, WA.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.