Not sure where else to post this, so...
Long story long, I replied to a truckpaper ad for an rgn at a multi-store dealer chain, that was selling a used rgn. Negotiated the delivery, signed the sales order and they sent me the wire instructions. Wired the money, they accepted. 2 weeks go by, then salesguy finally answers the phone and say deal's off. We decided not to sell it.
What recourse, if any might I have? Can they just send a check and thats it, or can I demand the trailer? Attorney appt. monday morning, but asking here and now.
Thanks for any experience.