DO NOT WORK FOR ELITE EXPRESS OUT OF PENSAUKIN NJ

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Garytriano, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garytriano

Garytriano Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2018
    What a joke of a company! They proud they fly you out(Wooooow) !!! They lie to you about giving you a 2018 truck then give yoy a 2014 pos that smells like cat piss! Once i was done with them they told me at 4pm on a thursday night I had to clean out my truck and be gone! They said i couldnt stay in the truck overnight, me and all my gear had to be out then! Cost me well over 2000 dollars to get me and my stuff home to colorado! Think they paid me back! Nope! Jim P (which is funny cause not one driver liked the clown, and he was proud of it, saying “the insurance company likes me”) the saftey guy is a compete joke! I had told him about some saftey issues i saw around the yard and the clown goes after me! DO NOT WORK HERE!!!! Way better places to work for then this clown show! Their yard is a joke! Who has a yard that every inch of it is covered with pot holes! They have their trailers not even resting on pads ans they sink into ground, you have to find a yard dog to loft them up! Their docs are to close together and a saftey hazard as well! Who treats another human being the way they treat you once they done with you! You dont just kick someone out 1800 miles away from their home with all their stuff! What if they didnt have the money i did to get home??!!! I will be looking i to legal action to recover my money!

See pics how well Jim P takes his safety position at Elite Express! This is only one of their unsafe and dirty trucks!

Sorry for grammar errors, i dont have time to proof read, wanted this posted quick to warn ya’ll! The one bright spot is Jim K, he seems to care! To bad he works for them!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Reason for edit: Removed last names
    Rianmaker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    What did they fire you for?

MrMagoo and Lonesome Thank this.
  4. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA

He failed DOT physical

5. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Welcome to driving, driver. You're a battery and nobody cares about you. It's business.

6. Garytriano

Apr 16, 2018
    People will stay away, I got my point across. Drivers will see and won’t go there! You lose

7. Garytriano

Apr 16, 2018
    Jim P is the reason! It’s great I don’t work for that clown anymore. I just want my money back for wasting my time! Kinda funny I got a raise and brand new truck before I even got home! Then the idiot Jim is still short drivers and has trucks sitting! Lmao he loses!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2018
    Reason for edit: No last names
  8. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    I agree BUT you got a real dose of reality. This is how all meat in the seat is treated. You have a long road ahead of you if you can't figure a way to mitigate your situation. I'm under the impression this will happen to you again in the future.

9. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    Y'all can put the popcorn up. This one is done.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.