Do United Road leased drivers get the same type crap they post on CD

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Nobroker, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Nobroker

Nobroker Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Just wondering why anyone would sign on for .33 cpm $600 dollar loads. UR continues with the down pressure on rates. It would be hard to believe they negotiate crap contracts , more likely just corporate wall street who owns them saying F the worker we're getting our $

Batman19 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Hulld

Hulld Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2015
    Upstate NY
    Great question.
    I would like to know also

4. Jcurran90

Jcurran90 Light Load Member

Apr 29, 2016
    It’s crazy go pull those cars load them unload them then get to the dealer for some jerkoff to say look at this scratch... write you up at the end you owe them money ... They are the biggest crooks in the game ... And the only good paying work they have the Mazda 3rd party can’t move

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  5. sxdime

sxdime Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2010
    Elkton MD
    Yes and no to answer. Depends on what yard it is etc.

94coupe Thanks this.
  6. ast26909

ast26909 Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2018
    No need to get upset about this or these vultures, just laugh at their listings you don't have to take their loads. They WILL increase the pay if they really want to move the cars.

7. Nobroker

Nobroker Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Maybe I should have been more detailed. Example URS load 9 units $2004 , Moore load same pickup deliver to same dealer $3300. I don't buy URS is moving cars for charity so when you are a company or leased on you just believe them that they are moving the load for 35 percent less. At least if I get jacked it's because it was my choice not because the company I work for is lying about rates.

8. Kozakvod

Kozakvod Medium Load Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Not only is URS a joke with their rates, equally disgusting with their terms. 30 business days = 45 days min, more like 50-60 because they ALWAYS stretch. No F’ng way am I about to haul anything for those crooks. And yes, when that absolutely must get it moved, they’ll come to the plate with the coins, but Ive been done with them for a while now. Them and Metrogistics can go fly a kite. In fact I told the GM at metro they were crooks, he said “that’s your opinion.” No buddy, not my opinion, FACT!

9. StrokerTSi

StrokerTSi Medium Load Member

Aug 28, 2016
    I take advantage of them when they're desperate to move something in my lane but rarely use them.

Kozakvod Thanks this.
  10. sxdime

sxdime Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2010
    Elkton MD
    Well since I was leased to them and have seen the rates they offer third party....yes there is times they take 30% and more at times. Time, yard etc all plays into what the rate will be.

11. Kozakvod

Kozakvod Medium Load Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Time, yard etc all plays into...

I believe most of what is discussed about here regarding URS is to the effect that URS sends their minions into the auctions, they garner these loads from buyers at $4 to $4.5 per mile and then post them up on Central at rates $1.75 to $2 less and on top of it offering no fee payment at 30 biz days. They’re crooks. Pure plain and simple. It’s legalized extortion and there are too many drivers accepting that mess and until they stop taking their crap they’ll keep on keeping on.

Sorry to rant, again, but they infuriate me.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.