Does CR England pay people to give positive reports here?

Discussion in 'CR England' started by thunderbritches, Jul 8, 2011.

1. thunderbritches

thunderbritches Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2009
    westminster,sc
    They sure don't pay their drivers! Me and my wife almost lost everything we owned as company drivers. Thank god we didn't spring for the lease. They had us paying for their operating expenses (lumper fees, trailer washouts, tolls, etc.) out of our pockets. They would wait for a couple of weeks to reimburse us. In the meantime, we were having to pay more of their expenses while we were waiting to be reimbursed. It was a never ending cycle. They were using our money to finance their operation. It always took at least 2-3 weeks to get paid on a load. They always would say that they haven't yet received the trip pack. I have since found out that trip packs are overnighted! We could have probably made more money working at a fast food joint and at least got a decent meal out of it. They also did not pay us for about 3 weeks of trips when we left, as well as quite a few reimbursements due to us. Anyone who is thinking of going with this company, especially husband and wife, you have been forewarned. They are running an outright scam! They almost turned us against the trucking industry. We hung in there, we have since latched on with some good companies who at least pay you and don't expect you finance their operation. I share my story with you because I don't wish anyone to go through what me and my wife experieced. Hope this helps anyone who is considering CR England.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    CRE is organizationally dysfunctional ... the people who work the back office systems are given no more training and direction to do thier jobs, than the drivers are.

As such when it comes to getting things done, CRE does not suffer fools lightly; i.e drivers who did not learn or take the time to learn how to put in a mac request to get an R/O number to fill out a ComCheck to pay for lumpers and trailer washouts. Then follow up with the appropiate receipt.

Or drivers who never learned how to scan their trips in, instead of dropping them in the Tripak box.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

corneileous Thanks this.
  4. JustinWaterboro

JustinWaterboro Light Load Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Porter, ME
    Yeah not sure how that all happened. I have always been reimbursed for any expenses occured during a trip the very next settlement. But I also need make sure I had the AR, the receipts, and make sure I had scanned the trips before the deadline. I have never had to pay out my own pocket for lumpers, tolls & scales yes ( tolls were reimbursed with an AR from my DM).

corneileous Thanks this.
  5. CondoCruiser

CondoCruiser The Legend

Apr 18, 2010
    Tennessee
    You might say they pay drivers to post bad things here. :)

walstib Thanks this.
  6. corneileous

corneileous Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    :biggrin_25510:

That was a good one!

My wife and I have been with them leasing for the past year and seven months.... I guess we're just gonna have to hurry back and to Salt Lake and turn this truck in before its too late!

Id rip in too ya also but I think mystic and the other poster did a good job of it already.

And no, I'm not being paid to say what I say. But you know, the title of your thread is a little biased, don't you think? What you're saying, although opposite from what I have said in other threads, is pretty much the same thing except you, like so many others who waltz right in here struttin your story, is always said in a manner that bleeds the truth and without a doubt is far from a lie. Next story, please.

7. corneileous

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    You know, there's a helluva lotta truth in that. Sometimes I wonder how some of these extremely eccentric people get CDL's, even through the "hog wire" sized holes in englands "get a truck or go home" filters.........

8. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    They call it,

driver referal bonus.

Alot of companies pay it.

9. corneileous

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    I dunno, maybe its just me but I don't think the OP is talking about the referral bonus. Reread the title of the post and the title of the thread.....

123456 Thanks this.
  10. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    I read it, thanks.

11. corneileous

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    You are certainly welcome!

123456 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.