Does everyone get a hair follicle test?

Discussion in 'CR England' started by City boi, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Since you have concerns about that medicine you took, just go to CRST for 10 months, then change jobs. Get the tanker/hazmat endorsements while at CRST, then go with a tanker company and make around $65K per year. Houston is tanker heaven; plenty of good paying tanker jobs in Houston.
    The reason I say 10 months, is because that is the obligation for their cdl school. Stay 10 months and you can leave debt free and with a cdl that's good anywhere.

2. City boi

City boi Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2017
    Would you happen to know if they are on a case-by-case basis as far as felonies go or do they have a time length on the felonies how far they go back I most recent one was in 2008 just trying to see before I waste my time and apply anywhere

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    2008 is a long time ago. Most companies don't go back that far and many don't care if it was last week; they'll still hire you. Swift will also probably hire you for their school.
    Try Swift and CRST.

4. City boi

City boi Bobtail Member

Jun 22, 2017
    I tried Swift but they said you have to be 10 out 10 years from the date of your discharge I was like what the heck

Chinatown Thanks this.
  5. CrowInTheCockPit

CrowInTheCockPit Bobtail Member

Jul 8, 2017
    I don't agree if you smoked 3 years or so ago and you're facing a hair follicle seems fair to be slightly worried. Doesn't mean you're not taking things seriously. Only reason I chimed in is because I hear this all the time. People make it seem that anyone who is worried about a hair follicle is automatically doing something their not supposed to/has done something recently which isn't always the case especially in mine.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  6. datnewnew

datnewnew Bobtail Member

Mar 21, 2017
    i saw somewhere that they did away with hair tests

7. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    I definitely want that interior in my T680!
    :biggrin_25514::biggrin_25517::biggrin_25524::biggrin_25525:

• Draft saved Draft deleted