Dog washes at truck stops?

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by PermanentTourist, Aug 19, 2018.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Had a Shepard growing up for a number of really important formulative years. I learned more from that thing than anyone actually. (Is that bad? lol) I don't recall ever seeing it bathe. It was out in the rain or down in the river just the same.

One thing though. Rain? It wants in. Nice dry home made of fine master craftmanship wood and then plant the paws and start shaking from nose on back.

OUT!! *&&^% OUT OUT OUT.

lol.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Misesian

Misesian Road Train Member

May 21, 2014
    Nothwest Arkansas
    Gadsden, AL Petro
    Jolley Short Stop St. Albans, VT
    Petro Raphine, VA

4. Misesian

Misesian Road Train Member

May 21, 2014
    Nothwest Arkansas
    LOL, that looks exactly like mine. She’s a Black and Tan Kelpie, has a more grey on her muzzle though.

Swiss Mountain Dog Thanks this.
  5. Swiss Mountain Dog

Swiss Mountain Dog Medium Load Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Texas
    We've been wracking our brains trying to figure out what he's a mix of. I didn't even think about Kelpie! Nice dogs those Kelpies

Misesian Thanks this.
  6. DougA

DougA Road Train Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Retired,In my shop in Md.
    Thanks. Many years ago, I was trucking north on I-81 in Virginia,bright sunny day. Saw a small white poodle type dog wandering around the median in the grass as I blew by,that sure didn't look right. Got off at the next exit headed south,hope I could get there before it wandered into traffic. Stopped on the shoulder,dodged traffic,got in the median and caught the dog. Nice white poodle,had some road rash,it had obviously been in some trauma,shaking. Nice little girl,was someones dog,it had pink painted toenails. Put her in the truck,and the next exit south was a small Shell truckstop. Took her in there hoping some one might be looking for her,no luck. The girl at the fuel desk fell in love with her,gave her water,I bought her some beef jerkey,told her what was going on,hope you could find the owner. Said she would give her a good home,I was happy with that.
    Yes,I'm an animal lover,have two dogs at my feet staring at me as I type,looking for a handout. Black lab,and a Morkie. Can't think of my life without dogs
    You're a good soul to rescue dogs,God bless you.

7. jybgess

jybgess Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2018

You sir are a good man, from one dog lover to another. I have black and chocolate lab. Those are my kids

8. Slowmover1

Slowmover1 Road Train Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Fort Worth
    038F816B-2127-4BCE-ACAD-A0BDE29649B4.jpeg

Dodge City.

No fuel card points. Shower is $16.

Dog wash is $10.

Any questions?

kemosabi49, Bean Jr. and laaylor Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.