Dont work for wells porter trucking!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Darkwing, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Samtheboss

Samtheboss Bobtail Member

Apr 27, 2016
    Dot was never a issue we run are business the way we do sir and if it was major yes insurance will pay it but if it's less then deductible we have to pay so carry on

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Samtheboss

Apr 27, 2016
    And further more he was not a employee he was a independant contractor

4. Samtheboss

Apr 27, 2016
    That's the route he went a road trucks wasn't supposed to be on. I got that call about midnight

5. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    That's the Cost of doing business Sam........So, What your saying is, Anyone Working for you (As an employee or Independent Contractor) You have them sign a Frivelous contract stipulating they are responsible for Damages incurred in an accident ? Regarless of which party is Negligent....Under exceeding your deductible?

You gotta be kidding me. Im glad you have this posted on a public Forum For Folks to see.

Puppage, ethos, ramblingman and 3 others Thank this.
  6. slim shady

slim shady Road Train Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Chicago, Il.
    Your not helping yourself Sam, Should of left this alone.

Puppage, Lonesome, LindaPV and 3 others Thank this.
  7. Samtheboss

Apr 27, 2016
    I see you don't understand but it's ok we have 12 drivers that has been with us for a long time with no issues whatsoever so like I said we wasn't the problem now let's take away the damages and get to the stolen items from truck that left with him so he should be responsible for that either right???? Get outta here with that foolishness

8. Samtheboss

Apr 27, 2016
    I'm cool we are doing nothing wrong

9. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    Sam....

Just by the way you defend yourself in conversation depicts what kind of a subpar business minded person you are.

Ok....So this guy is also a thief,Correct? The Hiring Process DICTATES what kind of Product you put forth on the Street......

There's No one to Blame here But yourself .... Good luck in the future.

Samtheboss Thanks this.
  10. Samtheboss

Apr 27, 2016
    Your right thank you

11. Darkwing

Darkwing Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2016
    I apologize drivers i was with this other company that i left after two years to work for them...leta talk about the gps sir.it was a gps that you guys supplied to me with the truck sir. One that the boss christopher wells said was a truck gps. Second sir i went that route to avoid tolls seeing that yall dont pay for tolls and did not pay me enough to pay for them. But lets talk anout when the ac went out and i was in a hundred degree weather and yall would not even give me 30 dollars for a fan.lets talk about driving in winter conditions sub zero temperature with no heat sir lets talk about that.lets talk about driving your truck for a week or so with a expired registration. How about the faulty breaks. Yea just like you have evidence i have some two.and yall crooks decided to keep my final two checks for damages that you just admitted insurance covers.to make matters worse yall are telling 3rd party people things to tell me instead of coming to me like men.yea real business like.and to be honest i wouldnt be onthis thread or gotten the feds involved about my last two checks if your company...o my bad its not evem your company..your COUSINS company would have paid the ticket for the tinted windows on the truck as you promised. And 12 employees get the f out of here you got 5 at the most im thinking more like 3. Its probally why your other truck got left in kansas... We can go at it on here all day if youd like....imake enough money here and is appreciated to the point i have down time to actually relax. O yea 2 months here not one issue must have been your old equipment that cant go to california

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.