Dont work for wells porter trucking!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Darkwing, Apr 24, 2016.

1. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Steve,Steve,Steve,Steve!

Nitemare13 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Better yet, let em settle it in ThunderDome!!!!!
    "TWO MEN ENTER,ONE MAN LEAVES!!":angry5:

LindaPV Thanks this.
  4. Darkwing

Darkwing Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Im not crying about being canned. To be honest i would have fired me too. Im complaining that they kept my last two checks.then to be honest that wasnt a issue until they didnt pay the ticket they said they was going to pay.a ticket i got for tints on the window of the truck that was too dark...
    About the accident. It happened around 11 oclock at night. The road i was on was a us highway. That highway had a toll so the gps told me to turn..mind you im in west virgina at night. Before i take the turn i survey the turn as always.its a four lane road so i think cool. I make tge turn. Im now going up the side of this mountain. Still four lanes but im going up and making turns. Around the seventh turn it turns into a small two lane road. At this point its paved but barely.my rig takes up a lane and a half. Its too dark to back up with the turns i made to get to this point so i have to choices...sit till morning and block traffic that may or may not come or keep going and hope it widens up...i had no phone service so i took my chances up. And thats what happened....he fails to mention that the tow truck driver said im not the first truck nor the last to gey stuck on that road. Nor did he mention the gut praised mevas a driver for not going over.. Look at his pictures..unlike him im not making excuses i ####ed up..

alghazi Thanks this.
  5. Nitemare13

Nitemare13 Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2014
    Hudson, Fl
    I agree with stayinback. Sam can't keep your pay. That's what insurance is for. That's why all these crook companies are putting drivers on 1099

Puppage, mjd4277 and alghazi Thank this.
  6. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Be sure to Print these pages of him incriminating himself for holding your checks.

Puppage and Darkwing Thank this.
  7. alghazi

alghazi Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2014
    Smarter course for the company would be to pay this driver what he was due, then sue him for any damages not covered by insurance. He is liable for any damages caused by his negligence. However, withholding his pay is not the way to recover those damages.

Darkwing Thanks this.
  8. Darkwing

Darkwing Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2016
    The same contract that says you and me have to give each other 30 days to be fired or terminated? The same contract that says you have to have 1 million dollars in body and property insurance? The same contract that says you will email me settlement reports? The same contract that says ill know BEFORE I TAKE. A LOAD how much tgat load says. PLEASE tell me your not talking about that contract. and if yoh have before pictures please show us a picture of the truck with a refrigerator,apu,micriwave, and converter you claim i stole.i mean you was sk quick to post the damages pictures

9. Nitemare13

Nitemare13 Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2014
    Hudson, Fl
    Darkwing, do you don't have Rand McNally road atlas? Dude what happens if your electric gps goes down? At least the Atlas can tell you where the truck routes are. I always carry my trusty Atlas for a backup. Come-owwwn!

Darkwing and alghazi Thank this.
  10. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    Darkwing...no need to further explain,

Most of us that been in this biz awhile understand these practices.. Good luck to you

Puppage and Darkwing Thank this.
  11. Samtheboss

Samtheboss Bobtail Member

Apr 27, 2016
    It is what it is like I said read your contract I'm done with it

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.