Downtown Crashville

Discussion in 'Trucking Accidents' started by Trucking in Tennessee, Jan 9, 2020.

1. rolls canardly

rolls canardly Road Train Member

Feb 7, 2009
    mt. pocono. pa.
    That space in front of my truck is not for you to pull in like I conveniently left it there for you.
    It is so you don't die a horrible death squished like a bug on my windshield.
    (See reference photo.)
    Yes, like that.

Trucker61016 and Bud A. Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    It is impossible from the information given, or the photograph whether or not the automobile driver cut in front one of the trucks, or was just there. Several posts immediately jump to the conclusion that it was the 4 wheelers fault.
    I will wait for the complete investigation to be completed before I draw a conclusion about this or any other accident.

magoo68 and rolls canardly Thank this.
  4. Cabinover101

Cabinover101 Heavy Load Member

Jul 28, 2019
    I think trucks need those extending arm things like on the front bumper of a School Bus; .. so when a 4 wheeler cuts you off, it just extends and slaps em

lovesthedrive Thanks this.
  5. Buc

Buc Medium Load Member

Nov 17, 2012
    As a former resident...yeah, that's par for the course there. One of the many reasons I'm glad to be out of there now.

That's because so many of them are Californians...along with Texans, Utahs, Arizonans, New Yorkers, Connecticites (or whatever their denonym is)--people from all over the place jamming into Mashville, then jamming all into each other on a freeway network that was designed upside-down and backward by somebody who was hopped up on some of that exotic weed...yeah, I don't miss it one bit.

6. Bud A.

Bud A. Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Mountain Time
    That's no fun, though. It's a lot more fun to jump to conclusions and argue about assumptions.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.