Driver please beware of Arnold Transportation Grand Prairie Tx.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Midnight Trucker, May 23, 2017.

1. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    All fleets are going to autos.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. what2do

what2do Bobtail Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Okay. I talked to Heartland Express the other day and was told they are mainly manual and they may get some autos in because so many have restrictions on their licenses so they can accommodate drivers. It didn't sound as they are going full auto anytime soon anyway.

4. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    I recommend you research Heartland Express thoroughly before signing on. Plenty of “warning” threads in here about them.

5. what2do

what2do Bobtail Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Okay. I'll check it out.

6. 36750177

36750177 Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2014
    If they advertise for drivers all the time it simply means they have a revolving door.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2018
    Reason for edit: Removed the writing critic part.
    Aamcotrans Thanks this.
  7. truetrucker85

truetrucker85 Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2019
    All there 2019 International LT ste Automatic .

8. misused trucker

misused trucker Bobtail Member

May 28, 2016
    Well i have to go back on my word Arnold is the most lying company ever they treat truckers like trash youll get good miles for 5 months then they toss you in the river. Dont waste your time.

9. Arnold is owned by US Express they were bought in a simple hostile takeover out of camp Hill Pennsylvania about 15 years ago. what do US Express bail them out and they couldn't pay back their debt
    u.s. Xpress controls what they do and how they do it.
    just like total transportation of Mississippi is owned by US Express however there more the redheaded basterd stepchildren..
    ever since that fatality down in Dublin Georgia a couple years back when that driver killed those young women going back to Georgia Southern University after holiday.. as he plowed right into them killing four out of the five .
    it was at that time US Express basically said you're not a part of us anymore we own you do you have your own name you don't come to our terminals you don't do nothing..
    the same thing KLM did with f f e after they bought them out if you remember the time FF he was running around with KLM equipment and vice-versa then after they realize just how bad FF he was that's when KLM did the same thing as US Express we own you you're getting your name back we're not associating with you lool.
    Arnold never got to that point but Arnold is definitely a subsidiary of US Xpress enterprises..
    so if you don't mind US Express in their nonsense enjoy the rest of their other affiliates..

10. TxGuy701

TxGuy701 Bobtail Member

May 27, 2012
    Baytown ,Texas
    Exactly...... Arnold ..... US Express ... and Covenant are all owned by the Notorious Fullers. I worked for Arnold for 3 months .......got $500 - $600 a week gross. Really ? I called dispatch one morning and told him ..... I’m headed to the yard to clean my truck out , I can’t pay bills with the ditch digger wages you people pay. He told me .... you can’t quit I have you set up on a load. I already fueled the truck so it didn’t matter if he cut my fuel card off. I told him ..... you don’t have me set up on anything because I’m leaving as soon as I get to the yard. Guess there’s a reason why all the dispatchers are in a locked room where you can’t get face to face with them. I got to the yard , got my stuff out of the truck .... took my keys to dispstch and said “ BYE “. Haven’t looked back. Stay away from Arnold unless you like bringing home $300 a week.

Veteran driver Thanks this.
  11. jon69

jon69 Medium Load Member

Jun 19, 2018
    But....

They probably kept your last pay checks and escrow if you had any. And might have damaged your DAC.

I hope not, but that's what normally happens.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.