Drivers Reviews / Frozen Food Express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by pigsooie, Jan 29, 2013.

1. pigsooie

pigsooie Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Makes you wonder what thier Driver Academy is teaching new drivers Thank God I got 16 years experience behind me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mattress Monkey

Mattress Monkey Medium Load Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Hey pig how much u charge me to run over to van buren buy me a fifth of jim beam lol

4. Wingnut1

Wingnut1 Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2012
    The Mitten
    I turned in my truck this past Friday evening. I didn't "plan" on turning it in after everyone left, but that's the way it turned out. Gave the guard the BOL for the load, dropped the trailer and finished packing up and cleaned out the truck. Called for the van for the Grande and turned in my keys to night dispatch, all drama-free. Stayed at the Grande overnight and had a ride come and get me on Saturday. Had orientation for my new gig this morning, and they are flying me up to Detroit to get my truck probably Wednesday or Thursday, pending my drug test results (which will be clean). Couple of drivers asked what company I was going to and I told them Swift. LOL

5. acetraveler

acetraveler Bobtail Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Grover Beach, CA
    Good Luck Pig, God Bless. I hope thing work out great for you.

6. acetraveler

Oct 17, 2012
    Grover Beach, CA
    Hey Mattress Monkey, What do you think of the camera in your truck, that you so willingly volunteered to have put in? All that for $50 extra.:biggrin_2555: Why would you ask Pigsooie to deliver the 5th of Jim Beam to Van Buren? No professional driver is going to deliver any kind of alcohol to a dry county. If this is your idea of a joke then you have failed to make us laugh. :biggrin_25510:. Beaver, West Virginia is known for moonshine, so why didn't you stock it up in your truck when you were taking all that time off? This thread is for the professional drivers to get the word out about the bad experiences they had with FFE. This thread is not to be used as your personal yahoo chat room-Mattress Monkey. Please refrain from issuing your comments unless it is a concern about Frozen Food Express. Thank you!!!:biggrin_25522:

7. MoneyMachine

MoneyMachine Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2012
    so this camera its just for the company drivers or also the l/o have them?

8. acetraveler

Oct 17, 2012
    Grover Beach, CA
    Congratulations!!! You escaped the madness of FFE, Please continue to update us on how you are and how you like it. Also, let us know if your company has a recruiting bonus, so you can reap the benefits (if any) if we chose to drive with the company you went with.

9. acetraveler

Oct 17, 2012
    Grover Beach, CA
    I cannot blame you for refusing what is a clearly unsecured, lose load, it seems like that the FFE driver Academy and the company itself should lean the difference between a secured load and an unsecured load, then train their entire fleet of drivers how the proper way to secure their loads. The danger this load possess is nothing short of an accident or fatality waiting to happen, yet according to FFE, it is a perfectly safe load. Furthermore, when I went through FFE Driver Academy I was taught nothing about securing the load. This is clearly a violation of the DOT securment procedures and FFE needs to change the way they teach cargo securement.

10. lavancesmith

lavancesmith Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2012
    columbia,missouri
    does ffe run elogs????

11. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    They can use these cameras to watch all of their drivers applying for new jobs.

lv gn Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.