Earl henderson trucking?

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Stixxx2316, Oct 1, 2015.

1. dennisroc

dennisroc Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Anjung-Ri, South Korea

They probably told the driver to drop his load there but he was not sure what they meant :)

SHOJim and Chinatown Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    It's a man thing; everything has a sexual connotation.

dennisroc and Sneakerfix Thank this.
  4. Jayrag

Jayrag Light Load Member

Aug 14, 2015
    I have felonies and misdemeanors from my past.
    Very few companies have a ban on people with criminal record. 9 out of 10 will hire you depending on you having strong points in other areas. Such as mvr, no accidents, stable work history, and right driving school.
    Companies ask you about criminal history and a LOT only question you on what you write on application. So most time I tell myself I told them too much. But you should tell them something BUT DONT tell them anything more than what a crime report would list.

Sneakerfix Thanks this.
  5. Big Papaxx

Big Papaxx Medium Load Member

Oct 9, 2015
    Chicago, Los Angeles
    dennisroc they are the same trucks as prime. FreightlLiner Cascadia Evolution, Kenworth T680 Peterbuilt 570 go on youtube and search any of prime truck videos. They are all at least 72" sleeper with double bunk bottom is about the size of a double bed.. Yes plenty of room for you the wife a dog a cat a fridge microve flat screen tv..

dennisroc Thanks this.
  6. Todd B

Todd B Bobtail Member

Oct 29, 2015
    I am looking at going to Henderson and got 8 months experience. Does anyone really know anything about them good and bad. I also want to know if they have the per diem options and what kind of miles and what kind of trucks and are they automatics or standard speeds? Thanks for the information

7. Big Papaxx

Big Papaxx Medium Load Member

Oct 9, 2015
    Chicago, Los Angeles
    Mostly freightliner cascadia . They have a partnership with Prime and are part of an advantage lease program so they get there trucks through Primes leasing. They cover primarily east of Colorado. They have 48 state authority but primarily east of Co and no canada. There are a couple of threads on here that should help you. I know that Prime is ordering there new trucks with Auto trans. I do not know whether Henderson is or has already gone to autos. By the sounds of the posts I have read from people who went there they are running Manuals.

8. Jazzy J

Jazzy J Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2015
    georgia
    Big Papaxx Thanks this.
  9. moloko

moloko Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2012
    seattle, wa
    I think on your list, Earl Henderson is the best one. I went to their orientation as a brand-new fresh-faced newbie and got flown back home to San Francisco when I failed the road test. But still! They will put you on an airplane and send you to a nice little hotel in the middle of nowhere on the illinois side of St. Louis. You'll be in the middle of nowhere. caseyville was pretty rough when i think about it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.