East-West Exp Villa Rica Ga

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Whiteline64, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Whiteline64

Whiteline64 Light Load Member

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    Simple post . We we’re referred to this company by another driver , simply put just so he could get the bonus .
    This company hires drivers but has no miles , just creature comfort loaded trucks . The dispatch office can be only described as chaos . Even their payroll is chaos , not one site to view your pay but two , one for pretax , the other for post tax .
    This is a company that does multiple pick ups in CA. 3-7 . Three weeks there , we made 2k in pay , it was just time to go , it wasn’t going to get any better . As I stated , they hire drivers , but they don’t have the miles , even some older drivers have told us this is not a place for miles , and they don’t want to run hard , this is the Geritol fleet .
    Trucks have a fridge , inverter , satellite TV and radio . At least if you sit around a lot you can watch TV . Had to take extra time off to destress ... Already have a job set up for 2018 , I hope this info helps anyone considering this company to stay away , far away

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. lagging

lagging Medium Load Member

Aug 27, 2016
    Atlanta Ga
    I know two couples that worked there. They did great about (150-160k) both left to go work at odfl (200-220k) but I don’t think you gave them enough time.

4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    If you have to destress inside a plus large car... sitting around so much... on 2K over 3 weeks as a company driver... then you have problems I would think. //Teasing...

You aint begun to run yet I don't think. Stay in there a little longer, and get used to the flow.

Some companies are the opposite, whipping drivers to run illegally. You should be thankful that you are lucky enough to be considered the elite slugboss of the Geritol Fleet.

//TEASE...

This is not a attack, it's a teasing post. Most people generally have some form of savings put aside against slow times in trucking. I bet you when you come out of winter and CA starts cranking up or has that BIG ONE that requires a million trucks yesterday to rebuild everything you will have a bunch of miles.

So what if it's chaos in dispatch and payroll etc etc etc.

Here is what I do.

Write in a giant legal size journal with lined paper, each load you picked up, hauled to with all the proper information pertaining to that load. Especially trip numbers and other information with which they pay you.

Use a green magic marker to check off your load in that book that is PAID. Once a week go into the land of chaos and collar a driver manager big enough to write you a comcheck for the UNPAID loads delivered. Bring that book with you, gospel chapter and verse to present as evidence of your payroll claim.

Check off those loads as you cash that comcheck. Write that comcheck information down so taht if they try to charge you for it you will detect it and challenge it.

Then... step two.

Get into the drivers room of that chaos building, grab several inches in company issued forms. That way you have all the material you need to STAY in that truck FAR AWAY across the USA anywhere for 6 months. (Don't forget the trip pack courier envelops. 10 per week you intend to stay out.)

STep three, find a way to destress inside those plush velvet large car. Install a stripper pole or something between the cab and sleeper. //snarky.

Whiteline64 and TB John Thank this.
  5. Whiteline64

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    Bills have to be paid , 3 weeks we made 2k in pay . Can’t sit around 5+ days in CA and they are clueless as to what’s going on .

6. Whiteline64

May 5, 2016
    Atlanta,GA
    Or , find a company with possibly the highest pay for company drivers anywhere , run hard and make really good paydays . Sorry , EAST -WEST sucked the big one . I have good cash in the bank , been trucking 17 years , I know it gets slow then crazy ... I just refuse to sit in a truck 5+ days Idleing in a state they do not want you to fuel in .

x1Heavy and carramrod32 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.