eastwest trucking swannanoa NC 3thumbs down

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by hauling s, Jun 10, 2011.

1. hauling s

hauling s Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2011
    lawrenceville,Ga
    I worked at eastwest trucking out of swannanoa nc. It is a place for new comers to come and get raped!! well the only good thing is the experience that i got, if you can deal with making under $300 a trip N.C. to california 10x. when you do the math they made well over the 5000 you would pay for school. After the 10 trips you will make whatever they want to pay you and you will have to team drive to train another victum. oyeah you want see over $1000 on a check ever N.C. to cali loaded both ways. it will leave you looking like this little blue guy.:biggrin_25513:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. joemc

joemc Bobtail Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    LOL @ east west swannanoa NC, I worked for those bottom feeders too. I went to work there with 8 months OTR experience even tho they put me in a truck with a trainer who had less experience than I did LMAO .
    I made 6 trips to CA and NV each trip wud be with a different " trainer" before I became a lead driver .
    Becareful guys before thinking about working for those criminals please consider other options . Because they WILL RIP YOU OFF your money and work and DAC you aftrward even if you choose to leave .
    If you drive their truck you gonna be making $800 in 12 + days and driving almost 6000 miles .
    You can make the same amount $$ with other companies in a week and driving 2500 miles.
    The only good think about that company was the fact that I have met the most wonderful driver in the world
    Eric who drove the truck empty from CA back to Asheville NC only because they pissed him off.
    Don't work for east west guys your CDL is not a kitchen towel.and good luck to everyone.
    Joe.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
  4. Hammer1962

Hammer1962 Bobtail Member

Nov 21, 2016
    I started driving here in 2007 it was ok. But whin new people started working in office james the place went to hell! They think they can drive your better than you so hell i gave my key to him. The older men in office retired good people. The ones in office now just a bunch of #######es

5. Double Duce

Double Duce Bobtail Member

Feb 20, 2018
    As of 2018 I have been at East West Inc. 2 years. A change in dispatch procedure and personnel in 2017 gets 5 star rating. Equipment 5stars all 2015 or newer tractors and trailers. Home time, you call it, no forced dispatch. I run East coast 4 and a half days (40 hours or so on duty time 37 driving or so) for 600 salary and 100 per deim 700 total. You will not find a more lenient,professional,straight forward, honest company. An experienced CDL holder with 2years can get more money elsewhere, but if you want to start a carrer, this is the place. Trucks are automatic with OUTWARD facing camera for your protection if an accident occurs. You do your job, they never hassle you. If your a liar or a lazy, unpunctual scrub you can expect disciplinary action.

6. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    $700 a week is nothing to sneeze at...if you work in a third world country.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  7. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Never mind all that other stuff, pay, home time, equip. etc. I want to see the guy with three thumbs!!!

nightgunner and Lonesome Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.