Eddies Diesel Repair, Waynesboro, VA

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by LeBubba, Jul 27, 2013.

1. LeBubba

LeBubba Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2010
    VA
    Needed to get a trailer seen to in Waynesboro last week. Called Eddie's to arrange a repair (small welding job). Eddie refused to work on the trailer because supposedly his welding lead wouldn't reach. (Which was bull****) Within sight was equipment well able to see to the job. Also, he recommended 2 methods of repair each un-suitable to the task after refusing the job. There were only out of town trucks in his lot getting repaired and only one bay in shop had a truck getting work done. Calls to other local shops met with reports of being too busy to help that day. Ya might want to skip this shop if you are having trouble in this area.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

If your a company driver ., might have been something to do with your company. Many small town shops will not deal with big trucking outfits.

4. hawkjr

hawkjr Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Virginia
    Hey Bro, my last company dealt exclusive with Eddie's out of Waynesboro....find the Van Wyk Thread on here and search Eddie's Diesel, been crapped on plenty of times on this thread.

5. Husker_Trucker

Husker_Trucker Medium Load Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Lincoln, NE
    If you're in that neck of the woods and need service again talk to Freightliner/Utility in Weyers Cave. I agree, Eddie's is a joke. Another good outfit is Valley Fleet in Stephens City, VA.

6. slowpoke89

slowpoke89 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Slowpoke land
    Ditto on eddie's... They seem to care more about the shop race car than working on the trucks, when I was with Van Wyk they sent me there for pm's and they were the one of the most useless shops I had dealt with beside the company's own shop in iowa(and that shop is even more useless), avoid eddies if you can... I'm glad I don't have to worry about being sent there for pm's anymore lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.