Empire Express in Memphis, Tn

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Flatbedder 1966, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Flatbedder 1966

Flatbedder 1966 Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2010
    MS
    Does anyone have any information on this company? Does anybody know someone that has worked there or have you yourself worked there and could provide some insight as to how they are as a company. They seem to pay well according to the website and they are a smaller company which in my opinion is a plus. Just not able to find much information on here about them. Also does anyone know if their trucks are manual or automatic? Thanks in advance

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tnpete

tnpete Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Tn
    My Stepson worked for them a few years ago. Would run him to death if they let him. But that was before ELD's. He made good $$ with them.
    You do have your hasmat, and tanker? He was always hauling Chemicals. Along with big tote's of Chemical's. He worked for them I think 4.5 years.

Flatbedder 1966 Thanks this.
  4. Flatbedder 1966

Flatbedder 1966 Light Load Member

Nov 4, 2010
    MS
    Yes I’ve got the endorsements. They told me they haul a lot of chemicals. Just wondering what areas they run?

5. tnpete

tnpete Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Tn
    All over the country, but they do have dedicated runs also. I know my Stepson ran southeast and southwest for a long time.
    Lots of Tx to NC and a few runs out west every few weeks.

6. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I've known some people in the Memphis TN area that works for them. They seem to be happy. They have really nice looking trucks, freightliners and petes if I'm not mistaken. They cover a lot of territory but I don't think I've seen them west of 35

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.