ENGS commercial finance

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by rainman892, May 19, 2022.

1. rainman892

rainman892 Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2020
    I'm looking for companies that are signed up with ENGS commercial finance. I ask them for a list of companies and was told flat out they wouldn't. The only 2 companies I've found so far are Evans delivery and USA truck. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Voodoo Pyg Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    I spec ordered a truck directly from the dealer using ENGS with 10% down.

The dealer arranged the financing, since did qualify for thier in house financing with 10%.

Evans has a large number of companies under their umbrella. One of them may fit your needs.

4. rainman892

rainman892 Bobtail Member

Feb 9, 2020
    I'm already at Evans and it's basically a train wreck at this point.

5. Tom Tucker

Tom Tucker Bobtail Member

May 6, 2022
    Was looking into them myself as I am in the Philadelphia suburbs. Any particular reasons to avoid them?

6. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Evans has a lot of subsidiary companies. The company I haul for was bought by Evans and we switched over to Evsns back office systems.

Evans systems are pretty klugee. So it really depends on how flexible the subsidiary you're working for is. If they're willing to follow up with Evans to get things done you'll be fine.

On the other hand if they're lazy and just pass the buck off on Evans, that can get frustrating very fast.

Tom Tucker Thanks this.
  7. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    Not recruiting, but if you want to try your hand at reefer, I'm at A&A Express out of Brandon, SD. They told me the same thing they told you. I was wanting something different from boxes, but they wouldn't give me a list either. Sure as hell makes me miss TEL. At least TEL gave you a list of carriers they worked directly with. I worked for SRT as a contractor before they closed. Then I went to Star and then LandAir until I grew sick of the abuse.

8. Slowrider89

Slowrider89 Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2024
    Did y out find out any other companies

catdog45 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.