'Entire Livelihoods' Stolen in Multi-Million Dollar Jewel Heist Near Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by Chinatown, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

2. pumpkinishere

pumpkinishere Heavy Load Member

Apr 21, 2021
    I’m wondering if this was an inside job. I didn’t realize brinks carrier jewelry like this. Very sad for business owners. It horrible when one wrong deal can cost you whole business.I guess jewelry dealings are kinda like trucking. Praying for those business owners. Hope they catch who did this.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I wonder why the FBI is involved. Maybe because the authorities know DA Gascon will not prosecute the people that did that.

4. Tundra670

Tundra670 Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2019
    Brinks was my first driving job and we did move a lot of jewelry and high end memorabilia’s. I once picked up a signed Michael Jordan ball from Nike campus in Oregon. Most of their facilities store lots of gold and jewelry bars too.

5. Val_Caldera

Val_Caldera Road Train Member

Apr 2, 2021
    TARHEEL
    That SAD EVENT Might give a heads UP to other folks that utilize BRINKS Transport to supply their own Private Security Detail to shadow Brinks, "in case of any irregularities in Transport".

6. Capacity

Capacity Road Train Member

Jul 28, 2019
    Neenah Wi
    Reminds me of Deniro saying i got it , i got it in Heat , with Wayne Groh.

7. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    Really misleading headline. But expect that from bad outlets. Their livelihoods are not being impacted. Since Brinks is giving them the money for the stolen goods.

8. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    The FBI is involved because they ####ed with rich people's money. Never forget the United States' hierarchy.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  9. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    Brinks Truck Robbed Of Over $100M In Jewelry Not Leaving Much Evidence, Promoting FBI Investigation

from what i have read, a robbery leaves evidence....

this was a heist.....

meaning no evidence left at the scene, so FBI steps in

There is a distinct difference between regular crime and a heist—People busting out car windows and stealing things out of cars all over town is regular crime; Stealing millions in jewelry without leaving a trace is a heist.

Brinks Truck Robbery Resulting In $150M Worth Of Stolen Jewelry Leaves Zero Evidence, Prompting FBI Investigation

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.