ESTES Express (5 Year Review)

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by KaoMinerva, Oct 3, 2018.

1. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    The car is used, but it's in very good condition. It's a 2015 z51 with only 9k miles on it. Most Corvette owners don't drive them all crazy. That's the CarMax rates. They "approved" me first. This credit thing is weird to me because credit karma says donut 750 but even when I bought the mustang, the paperwork had 3 scores ranging from 640 to 680!

Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    No I was going to sell the mustang separately from the purchase of the Corvette and pay whatever the negative is to dead it completely. When they did the approve thing, CarMax approved first. I guess when I go back I'll just be like lower interest rate or no deal #### it. I'm not going up in interest.

dwells40 and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  4. Rigs2riches

Rigs2riches Bobtail Member

Oct 2, 2019

I used NASA credit union. You can apply online. My rate was 3.7% on an f250. They just take payment out of account automatically. No issues.

5. De Trucker

De Trucker Medium Load Member

Apr 21, 2015
    Credit Karma is garbage. Only thing they are good for is to monitor activity on your credit files. Otherwise their scores are not what is used by lenders.
    Lenders use your "fico scores". And there are different algorithms to calculate your score for every different type of financing. In other words you have different credit score for auto financing, a completely different set of scores for mortgage, different set for credit cards etc etc.

You can get your fico scores from myfico.com. you have to pay for them tho.

Anytime I'm financing something I always subscribe to them and make changes or pay things off to tweak my scores for better rates before I go in.

dwells40 Thanks this.
  6. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    Thanks for the info

De Trucker Thanks this.
  7. Jayfromthenw

Jayfromthenw Light Load Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Out West
    You can request your full credit score and report directly the major 3 for free once a year. Just to let you know!

De Trucker Thanks this.
  8. De Trucker

Apr 21, 2015
    No problem.

9. De Trucker

Apr 21, 2015
    Yes but with myfico you can monitor them and get updates if they go go up or down etc. Plus they give you your actual real credit scores for every type of different financing. The annual free report does not include those which are important.
    Especially when it comes to mortgages. Your mortgage scores can be 100 points different from the scores they show you.

Jayfromthenw Thanks this.
  10. Jayfromthenw

Jayfromthenw Light Load Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Out West
    All great points, I will have to check them out in the future.

De Trucker Thanks this.
  11. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That’s an expensive toy. :eek:

And I though my $550 a month for my Ram was a lot...:confused:

JadeLove, Texas_hwy_287 and jtaran06 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.