ESTES Express (5 Year Review)

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by KaoMinerva, Oct 3, 2018.

1. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    Then we will be waiting for this fall when I go to top rate. Lol

jtaran06 and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Texas_hwy_287

Texas_hwy_287 Road Train Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Texas
    I been looking to build a ar15, i looked at the cost its roughly about $700 dls. You fellas think is worth buying.

MACK E-6, USMC 3531 and LtlAnonymous Thank this.
  4. Texas_hwy_287

Sep 25, 2016
    Texas
  5. LtlAnonymous

LtlAnonymous Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2016
    Just build a potato gun. Way cheaper.

jtaran06 and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  6. jtaran06

jtaran06 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2007
    western ky

Well. Depends on the gun head your talking to. My buddy built a bravo and co. AR. It cost right around $3500.

You can argue guns to no end. Me personally 700 bucks to sling lead down range is worth it to me. My brother had a diamback and a M&P15. Both 600 dollar range. Did few things to it and it never once gave us issues and we would go box after box with that bump stock.

Now his AK.. that thing is a beast.

7. USMC 3531

USMC 3531 Heavy Load Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Yes, been there a few times lol, and that's a very nice weapon, congrats on that one, yep love Sigs, I really like their designs, and like you were saying the fit feels right and most importantly the rounds go where I want them to go.

8. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    Lol man I don't care about company policy. Look at my profile picture. I've had weapons since forever. Even if they try to ban weapons I'll still have em. I'm not going to be a victim out here.

And guys, you don't throw up your first time. I didn't... *_*

MACK E-6 and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  9. roadx27

roadx27 Bobtail Member

Mar 26, 2018
    So finally HR called me back yesterday. She did the phone interview, we weren't even done and we got cut off because I lost my signal somewhere in Nevada. It was not a lucky day I guess

She left me a voice message regarding my whole work history as I have few gaps that I didn't filled out.

Other than that I think it was good sign??

HR called me twice, first was I missed it due to was away from phone. Second the phone interview that was cut off...

I left her a message this morning that I have updated my whole work history & also added more reference such as certified copy of mu MVR with no point.

Now I'm back to waiting game to when she gonna call back.

I really wanna join Estes. I just turned down YRC Freight PD Position because I'm very positive with ESTES ( praying to get the job)..

I applied at Tulsa, OK Terminal btw.

I will keep you guys posted!

Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  10. roadx27

roadx27 Bobtail Member

Mar 26, 2018
    The Tulsa Terminal is just 11 miles away from me. I already spoke to the Terminal Manager, he seems a real nice guy, but like everyone said..They have to wait until the HQ will forward them the applicants application, for now he can't really do anything but surely will give me ring once he get my application from HQ.

From experience, how long did you guys wait to get hired from the day you sent the application and to phone screening/interview?

11. Texas_hwy_287

Sep 25, 2016
    Texas
    It takes 1 month to maybe 1 month and half til you officially begin your orientation.

roadx27 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.