eugene oregon, chattanooga tennessee, fontana california

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by kidz bop, May 3, 2021.

1. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    No more doing the "lease a truck" deal with company"s in California.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Hmmm.....most of those you will find no matter where you go in the country these days, everything except high housing, but it's starting to creep up everywhere. Its expensive to live in the USA. Costs go up a lot faster than pay, no matter where you live. Trucking is over regulated all over the country. In some instances, irresponsible drivers caused that. Unqualified politicians? Not really fair to say in my mind. They may not be your cup of tea but that doesn't mean they are unqualified. Anti gun? I personally have no issue with that, but my reasons will never make it to TTR. Anyway, I don't think it's wrong living in any of those places. If someone is happy living there to each their own...me being a native Tennesseean, in partial to Chattanooga. I don't think he could go wrong anywhere if he is doing LTL/Linehaul driving.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  4. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    If you live in Memphis I dont think you can throw stones at Cal, I am hell of a lot safer here in the high desert them you are in Memphis, its cheeper there because there is no good paying jobs.

5. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    It's not that there aren't good paying jobs. They exist. Memphis doesn't have skilled workers there. That's why it is cheap. I'm safe in Memphis actually. It's all about who you deal with or where you go on the city, like any other major city. True enough it is high crime, but again, it depends on where you are in the city. Some places there you would never catch me hanging out. I am definitely not throwing stones at California....I don't even understand the hate Cali gets.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.