eXceed Not being built until fall now. Truck dealers suck!!!

Discussion in 'Volvo Forum' started by KB3MMX, Apr 11, 2019.

1. nasriza

nasriza Road Train Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    Just wait all the dealer lots in Chicago are full of parked trucks already. It’s doffing I have a few friends that sell them and it was really easy for a while for certain people to spends the banks $$$ but now even the banks are backing out of financing these trucks. I’ll hold on they are going to be really desperate no matter which way you look at it there is going to be a surplus of trucks on the market. Just sad to see some of these uneducated people thinking market will stay sane and bank will give $$ to anyone now they just know how to spend it. I’ve heard of about 4 of 5 sizable companies going under so far and the sh I t storms keeps on going.

magoo68 and KB3MMX Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    There is no bottom. Unless all of the production of heavy trucks is stopped.

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    We called those sway bars back in the day. Put two of them on any American Boat and it will quit rolling like a ship in curves. (Has nothing to do with productivity lolz)

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  5. daf105paccar

daf105paccar Road Train Member

Apr 15, 2012
    FYI that stabilizer bar setup has been in use since the 90's (in Europe)

KB3MMX, Socal Xpress and x1Heavy Thank this.
  6. KB3MMX

KB3MMX Road Train Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Orrstown, PA

That's what I'm thinking it's going to come down and come down really hard as the market has nosed over sharply.

I have noticed 3rd and 4th quarter there are a lot of build slots open.... Last year's orders filled the first two quarters mostly.

I think the spiral down is going to start getting very bad somewhere Q3 forward ...

However... *IF* Trump recognizes this and gets rid of Excise tax finally... you will see sales jump through the roof again on new trucks.
    They will also be so much more affordable!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.