Extortion Alert!!! Red Tazz Express Delivery Company

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by jrespress, Dec 13, 2013.

1. jrespress

jrespress Bobtail Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Houston TX
    Located in Dayton Texas. Run by Klinton LeBlanc. This company has changed names a variety of times. Horrible safety rating. Left me broke down in -22 degrees F in Watertown, South Dakota. I was told to find my way home, which I did with the help of friends and family members. Only on my return and a positive job reference did he text message me threatening me with criminal charges and DAC as well as calling my future employer if I didn't pay him $400.00, immediately! I have proof and contacting every licensing authority possible til this guy is finally shut down. Feel free to contact me for screen shots of threats.

pattyj Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Why did you owe him $400.00?Was it to get trk repaired ?

4. jrespress

jrespress Bobtail Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Houston TX
    Im not sure at this point. What I do know is that " You need to get this money back to us or charges will be filed" and "DAC will be notified" and then named a future employer that just yesterday he verified employment with. I have ALL messages from him telling me to leave the truck where it sits. That he "wasn't spending another dime on it" I have made a complaint with FMCSA and prepared to defend myself til the truth is out for everyone to see. And get this in his writing to a prospective employer I am "eligible for rehire".

5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Just the company name would scare me.....

Broke Down 69 and Rooster903 Thank this.
  6. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    I feel your pain brother! I was leased onto that dirtbag back in '05. Back then he was running dyed off-road fuel in his trucks. He owed me a ton of $$$ when I left! Tried to charge me $1k/mo. Trailer rent and refused to put tires on it, had to purchase my own when on the road. On top of it all, had to wait 3 weeks to get s settlement.

Oldironfan and jrespress Thank this.
  7. jrespress

jrespress Bobtail Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Houston TX
    And what you posted I had left out. Exactly what he did to me. I kinda feel vindicated that I'm not the only one.

8. White Dog

White Dog Road Train Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Iowa
    I'm confused.
    The guy told you to abandon HIS truck, because he wasn't going to spend another dime repairing it.....yet he was also charging you rent for HIS trailer?

What am I missing here?

P.S.- Please don't make me cut and paste....nightgunner said he was charged for trailer rent as he leased the truck....and you said he did the same to you---though you represent yourself in the original post as a company driver. THAT is what I'm talking about.

9. boomer1972

boomer1972 Bobtail Member

Feb 7, 2014
    lets face it if companies only go by the dac report then there missing the point. they should look at dac yes but form there own judgement as to hire someone

10. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Yeah they seem to use DAC as a weapon .....i would tell the guy that he owes me money for the bus ticket home

11. ladyredtazz

ladyredtazz Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2014
    OK. Company response. This guy was running as an owner operator. He was already in debt thousands of dollars for repairs we paid for as him being an owner operator. The $400 is because he cashed a check that was direct deposited into his bank account 2 months prior. It was stamped wrong by accident in our office, and he knew it was directed deposited so he did not cash it until he quit 2 months later. So, he knew he was already paid and waited until he ran off to cash it. (And did you catch that, he quit. Wow.)

Also, the company name has NEVER changed from day one in 2004. You can go back on all of our records to see.

Know the facts before you post.
    Everyone else feel free to look at our history also.
    Bad safety ratings- the only thing bad is because of bad drivers not doing their logs right. All of our other safety information is good. Now we are not hiring anyone who has ANYTHING bad on their DAC report. We are a professional company that has been around 10 years and we plan to stay around. One thing we have learned, if someone comes in griping about their old company doing them wrong, it is usually the driver that did wrong to begin with and the company standing firm on their policies.

nightgunner- I would like to know who you are. We only charge trailer rental to owner operators so I'm assuming you were one? So, if there were any issues I'm assuming it is because we could not afford to pay for your problems anymore because you were too far in debt already. As was the case for the original post on here.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.