Farewell truckers report

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by D.Tibbitt, Mar 29, 2021.

1. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Well gents im deciding to retire from this site. I think i had enough fun on here for the time being.

Just wanted to say thank you to all the flatbedders on here that have helped me hone my skills with securement... had a lot of good conversations on here with many different people and consider all of you my friend... thanks for all the laughs we have shared together.. Alot of good debates and sharing of opinions , opened my mind to new ways of doing things.. I learned about 90 percent of what i know about trucking, from this site, with all the great people here who go out of their way to help each other out... that brotherhood that we all feel is missing out there on the road, i belive it exists right here on truckers report...

Ultimatly is just time for me to move on from here. i am on my way to get out of the industry all together by the end of this year, and need to shift my mentality forward to my next opportunity in life...

I sincerly wish you all the best and thanks to everyone who i've ever conversed with on here . Its been a pleasure....

Safe travels and keep the rubber down... over n out

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. roshea

roshea Road Train Member

Best wishes as you explore new opportunities

4. Vic Firth

Vic Firth Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Indiana
    Always enjoyed reading your posts, best of luck to you!

5. Suspect Zero

Suspect Zero Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2016
    Burbank, IL
  6. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    Didn't see that coming. Good for you to exit out of the trucking industry while you're young and still able to pursue something else. I hope it works out. I definitely will miss reading your posts man!!! Best of luck brother!!!

7. Magoo1968

Magoo1968 Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2021
    St Malo mb
    Best of luck in your new ventures. You have the right attitude to succeed in whatever you give a honest try.

8. JolliRoger

JolliRoger Road Train Member

May 8, 2007
    Mississippi
    We are gonna miss Big Blue,and You, the Big Rocks and pics of PNW. Best wishes for your future.

9. shooter19802003

shooter19802003 Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Idaho
    I know we have had our differences, but I sincerely wish you well in your new adventures. Best of luck.

10. LTL Bull

LTL Bull Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2020
    Sad to hear that you are leaving but best of luck to you

11. Don379

Don379 Heavy Load Member

Jan 7, 2021
    not understanding why you leave the forum though. Just becuase you do something else doesnt mean you have to leave your internet friends. ITs a website, not a jobste. I have seen your name on posts many times. Seems to me you just hanging out and having a good ime. Not always abut technical trucking jibberish. Is there something abot admin that left a ad taste in your mouth? For that reason and that reaosn only is where i would see not coming back just to bs. Something must have rubbed you the wrong way. Lets be honest here

Dave_in_AZ, dunchues, Opus and 15 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.